chapter 5

☟︎☟︎☟︎

☝︎︎☝︎︎☝︎︎

☝︎︎☝︎︎☝︎︎

Y/N woke up to fingers delicately tracing along her face, her nose scrunching up a bit as she started to squirm from the feeling. Finger pads ran slowly from the base of her neck to just under jawline, then over her face. They slowly trailed from her cheek to her forehead before they came down the bridge of her nose, and finally, rested on her lips.

The girl was about to open her eyes to fully wake up, but she stopped when she felt the person's finger, or what seemed to be a thumb, pry open her mouth a bit, lips planting onto hers firmly as she let out a small gasp. The familiar taste of candy-like lips greeted her, her being quick to kiss back as Hermione didn't stop moving their mouths against each other.

Hermione's thumb pried her mouth open once more, brushing their tongues together as Y/N started to wake up, the suddenness of the action catching her off guard. Never in her life did she expect to be woken up like this, but by Merlin's beard, did she love it.

Her hands that were resting on Hermione's waist tightened their grasp on her body, a small and quiet moan slipping past the girl's mouth. Y/N slightly smirked into the kiss as it started to slow down, her pulling away with Hermione's bottom lip as she released it with a pop. Their chests heaved as they opened their eyes, their blown pupils staring directly into each other as they tried to catch their breath. Silence took over the room as they stared at each other, their heart rate going back to normal.

"What-What was that for," Y/N asked quietly, Hermione's eyes flickering between hers and her lips as she shrugged a bit. "I needed to wake you up," she said plainly, her line of sight glued to her swollen lips. Y/N slowly nodded as she started to snap from her daze. "Wake me up for what?"

"Breakfast is ready, everyone is already eating downstairs," Hermione responded with a small smile, her thumb softly running over her cheek. "Right," Y/N spoke up gently, her eyes adjusting to the light from the window. Once they had fully gotten used to the brightness, her eyes flickered to Hermione's, the girl wearing a goofy grin. "Good morning," she breathed out with a sigh, Y/N snickering.

"Wake me up like that, and it always will be."

☟︎☟︎☟︎

Y/N and Hermione descended down the stairs of the Burrow quietly, the bushy-haired girl yawning quietly before she rubbed her eyes. Once they had reached the bottom of the steps, they turned to the right, immediately being met with the sight of their friends staring at them with smirks. The two girls looked confused as they shared a glance before looking back to them.