chapter 43

☟︎☟︎☟︎

☝︎︎☝︎︎☝︎︎

☝︎︎☝︎︎☝︎︎

    "Wake up, get up," a voice said, Y/N slowly starting to open her eyes. "Honestly, get up now, the both of you. It's important," Sofia hissed, her and Brianne trying to rip the covers off of her and Hermione as Jenna watched amused from the side.

    Hermione let out a small groan as she gripped at the covers tighter, bringing them over her head. Y/N slowly started to wake up as she felt tired, rubbing her eyes. Within a matter of seconds, the covers were ripped from the bed, right off of the two girls by Sofia's pull. The cold January air hit them quickly, Hermione curling herself up as she snuggled in closer towards Y/N. She nuzzled her face into her neck as she felt her warmth, immediately relaxing into it.

    However, that didn't last long as the two girls were jolted awake by two bodies jumping onto the bed, Jenna landing on Y/N and Sofia on Hermione. "Good god, give me a warning," Y/N screeched, her best friend looking down at her with a small smirk. "Both of your lazy-arses need to get up," Brianne said, Jenna giving a hum of agreement.

    "And might I ask why? It's only," Hermione trailed on, looking to the clock on one of Y/N's bedside tables, "I'm sorry, does that say three in the morning? What could possibly be so important," she snapped, glaring at Sofia as the girl sat on top of her. She was given a roll of the eyes as the two got off of them, standing back next to Brianne at the foot of the bed.

    "As I said, it's important," Sofia said simply, but Y/N let out a huff as she flipped herself back over onto the bed, burying her face into the pillow.

    "Sofia Wylie, if you aren't dying or pregnant I don't want to hear it," she muffled out, earning a snicker from the girls. Sofia gave a small laugh as she walked over towards her side of the bed, snatching the pillow out from under her face causing it to hit the mattress with a small plop.

    "It might interest you to know that it's about Ron," she said blankly, Y/N shooting up as she and Hermione turned towards her immediately. "Weasley? What did he do? Kill someone? Eat too many snacks? Sof, what happened," she asked quickly, being cut off with a hand slapping over her mouth.

    "You can stop babbling, he isn't in any sort of trouble. At least, I don't think so. C'mon, let's go to our room."

☟︎☟︎☟︎

"Wait, repeat that. Like, all of it."

"Do you ever listen," Jenna mused, earning a glare from the girl and a laugh from her girlfriend, "She's been explaining for the past two minutes."