chapter 16

☟︎☟︎☟︎

☝︎︎☝︎︎☝︎︎

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

☝︎︎☝︎︎☝︎︎

It was now a few days after September nineteenth, the day marking September twenty third. Hermione's seventeenth birthday had passed, and she had enjoyed every second of it. Despite her wishes, her friends had gone all out. They didn't let her pay for one thing on their night out to Hogsmeade, the girl whining in protest the whole time.

Now, it was a new week, the Quidditch tryouts growing nearer with each day. There were still around five days until the team selections, and Corey and Ron had been practicing together on the fields as Harry and Y/N watched. The two cousins wanted to make sure their friends were fully prepared.

There was a cool breeze as rain fell onto the Quidditch pitch, the four making their way back towards the school. Y/N and Harry had been practicing extra formations and tactics since the morning, Ron and Corey joining them after lunch. Ron was trying out for the position of Keeper, Corey for beater.

The group was practically soaked head to toe as they entered the school, their brooms a bit wet as well. Y/N felt uncomfortable as her practice jersey clung to her skin, wringing it out onto the grass near the entrance of the West Wing. It took a full ten second for her to rid of the water in just one spot of the shirt, deciding just to deal with the other half by washing it.

"You know, you both would be great additions to team," Harry spoke up, looking to the two boys next to him. Corey sent a shy smile as Ron nodded. "Thanks, Har, really. I still feel like my turns could be a bit better," the Ravenclaw boy muttered out, Y/N brushing a stray strand of her hair away from her forehead. "I think they're quite good, honestly. They're actually better than mine were when I started out."

Corey grinned as he slung his arm over her shoulder, the wet fabric of his jersey hitting her own. "Thanks, (Y/N/N), let's just hope it's enough for me to make the team."

"Oh, you'll make the team, mate," Ron said, "It's me who's probably going to get cut. I've got to go up against Cormac, and bloody hell, is he one good bloke. I'll be lucky to last an hour on that Quidditch field."

Y/N slightly scowled at the mention of the boy. She had found out who he was after he practically shagged her girlfriend with his eyes. She could become quite the protective and jealous person when it came to Hermione. "Please, Cormac's just an airhead. The git thinks he's all that for his looks. Don't worry, Ronnie, I'm sure you'll do fine. Besides, we'll all be there to cheer you on, even Sofia."

Y/N gave a small smirk as she saw Ron's eyes dart to the floor as they walked through the corridor, a pink tint on his cheeks. She, Corey, and Harry all shared knowing looks as they stifled their laughter before a voice was heard behind them.

𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕕𝕖𝕣. (𝕘𝕩𝕘)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें