chapter 1

☟︎☟︎☟︎

☝︎︎☝︎︎☝︎︎

☝︎︎☝︎︎☝︎︎

"Y/N, Harry! Come downstairs, please!"

    A groan left Y/N's mouth as her mother called her and the raven-haired boy, the two laying on her bed in her room. She looked at Harry unamused before turning to the door. "We'll be down in a minute!" Harry snickered at her irritated state as they stood from the bed, making their way out of the bedroom. "Don't be so moody, maybe they've gotten something great to tell us."

    Y/N rolled her eyes as they entered the hallway, passing a few paintings of their family members on the wall. "Shut it, Potter."

    The (Y/L/N)'s were a bit rich in the Wizarding World, and by rich, I mean loaded. The family had a manor, similar to the Malfoy's but more bright in color, a lot more white. The bedrooms were big, hell, every room was. Y/N and Harry each had their own separate rooms, but both tended to spend more time in Y/N's. The family had taken Harry in after third year, not trusting the Dursley's to watch after him anymore as they were livid with how they'd been treating him for the past years. Harry didn't complain, happy to live with what was rest of his family.

    The (Y/L/N)'s also happened to be richer than the Malfoys, only aiding in the family feuds between the two. Draco had always been a stuck-up prick to Y/N for that reason, especially her friends. The Ravenclaw friend group was known as the 'Ravenclaw Royals', all of them being extremely rich half-bloods and pure-bloods. They never acted shallow, though, always humble and grateful for their wealth.

    Y/N and Harry made their way down one of the many hallways of the manor towards the great, spiral staircase that led to the front of the house, right near the entryway. The railings were a shiny gold, cool to the touch as they descended it. Once the two had reached the bottom, they turned to the left into one of the living rooms, seeing Y/N's parents sitting on one of the black leather couches. Next to them was their house elf, Pilsy.

    The family always treated their house elf with respect, all of them believing they deserved the same treatment as anyone else would. That was the difference between the (Y/L/N)'s and other Pure-blood families, they saw the good in others, treated others fairly and equal.

As Harry and Y/N entered the room, Pilsy perked up in her spot, a smile spreading to her face as she quickly made her way over to the two. "Miss Y/N, Mister Harry! Pilsy is so happy to see you!" Y/N and Harry laughed as they approached the elf, crouching down slightly to her level. "We just saw you an hour ago, remember? You came to my room and asked if we needed anything," the girl said with a small laugh.

The elf nodded before she smacked her head with her hand, the four watching amused. "How could Pilsy forget! So silly that Pilsy!" The two cousins chuckled lightly before standing up and making their way over to the couch across from her parents, taking a seat on one of the other black leather sofas. Sitting down, the two made themselves comfortable, Harry basically stretching himself out as he placed his feet up and onto Y/N's lap.