chapter 30

☟︎☟︎☟︎

☝︎︎☝︎︎☝︎︎

☝︎︎☝︎︎☝︎︎

    Hermione woke up to sunlight peeking through the windows, a few birds chirping. Her eyes fluttered open as she took to the brightness, her vision adjusting to it as she slowly started to sit up. Picking her head up from her pillow, her face scrunched up a bit, not remembering where she was until a shooting sensation went through her.

    She let out a mix of a small gasp and groan as she looked down at herself, dark red and purple patches trailing all the way down her body. They looked to start just at her neck and make their way down to her collarbone, a few on her breasts, and then all the way down her abdomen and stomach. Her eyes traced them as she followed them down to her waist, small love bites there, before her eyes widened, looking at her legs.

    To say she was marked would be an understatement, rather completely covered  from just around head to toe. There were finger and hand marks indented into her skin, the color a light pink from where Y/N and held her down the night prior. Her inner thighs were covered in small hickeys, especially the ones that trailed closer to her center.

    She let out a small huff as she turned to the side, Y/N sleeping soundly next to her. She playfully shook her head with a small tsk, a grin playing at her lips. "You just loving marking me, don't you," she asked softly, staring at her girlfriend's resting state. She admired her for a few seconds until she brushed a strand of a flyaway hair back off of her forehead, a small giggle leaving her lips as she saw Y/N's face scrunch up cutely for a moment.

    Hermione placed a tender kiss to her forehead before she swung her legs to the side, her feet meeting the floor. However, as soon as she stood, her body didn't seem to be agreeing with her. She immediately felt like her legs were wobbly, weak even. They shook a bit as she stumbled, a groan leaving her lips as she felt extremely heavy. Her feet dragged along the floor as she shuffled to the bathroom, turning on the light.

    She reached for the faucet and turned on the sink, grabbing one of the toothbrushes that she always kept in there for her and Y/N. Aimlessly brushing her teeth, she turned back to look out of the doorway, Y/N still soundly asleep on the bed. Hermione gave a small smile at the sight before rinsing out her mouth, washing off the toothbrush, and finally, looking into the mirror.

    Even though she thought she had a clear view of her body when she was on the bed, the mirror seemed to make it even more visible. Her eyes widened as she took in her appearance, leaning just a little forward over the sink to get a good view. Her eyes traced herself, more importantly, where she was marked.

    She allowed her eyes to dance over her neck, both sides covered and muddled with hickeys, some bigger than others, some darker than others. Looking down to her collarbones, love bites lined them, trailing just down to the valley of her breasts where she caught a few on each. Her stomach was a whole other story. There were hickeys stretching from one side to the other, up and down, really, anywhere Y/N could've found. She noticed a specific love bite placed just under her bellybutton, almost like it was shaped like a heart.