chapter 40

☟︎☟︎☟︎

☝︎︎☝︎︎☝︎︎

☝︎︎☝︎︎☝︎︎

𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕤 𝕊𝕖𝕩𝕦𝕒𝕝 𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕥

☟︎☟︎☟︎

    "What were you thinking," Hermione said from the shower, steam filling the room, "You really couldn't have waited until after dinner to do that? Really? You're honestly so dumb sometimes."

    Y/N gave a scoff as she wiped some of the fog off of the mirror, brushing her teeth. "Don't blame me. You wouldn't tell me what my mum talks to you about. By the way, I'm still wondering," she spoke, rinsing out her mouth and cleaning off her toothbrush. The shower being turned off was heard behind her as Hermione opened the sliding glass door, it covered in steam as she took the towel hanging from the railing.

    "Hate to break it to you, my love, but you're still not going to find out," Hermione retaliated, wrapping herself up in the white towel before she slid the door back open, now facing Y/N's back towards her as the girl glared at her through the mirror. She let out a small laugh at her annoyed state, taking a step out of the shower. Y/N turned around, leaning against the countertop of the sink. "And why exactly can't I find out? I have a right to know, especially if it's about me."

    Hermione gave a scoff as she walked towards her, beads of water still running down her body from her hair, the only thing around her being the white cloth. "You really want to know, do you," she asked curiously, a little bit intrigued by Y/N's interest. She received a nod of a head. "Well, obviously I want to know, or else I wouldn't be asking what you were talking about," she muttered in response, Hermione quirking up an eyebrow as she took a step forward. Nonchalantly, she rose her arms, wrapping them around Y/N's shoulders.

    "Tell me, how bad do you want to know? What would you do," she queried, being given a bored look. "Hermione, I swear to Godric, this isn't an interrogation. Just tell me about the conversations," Y/N deadpanned, but Hermione shook her head with a small hum. "You'll have to earn it," she said, Y/N looking at her incredulously. She rose an eyebrow as she looked at the girl, her interest peaking.

    "Earn it? Just how could I do that," she asked, Hermione's eyes dancing along her face as she took in each feature. She scanned her for a few more seconds until she pulled Y/N in by the back of her neck, stopping their faces just inches apart. "Well," she began lowly, "I don't think you satisfied me properly at dinner. I think you ought to do it right."

    Y/N looked at her, immediately understanding what she wanted, but deciding to play a bit dumb. Her eyes started to turn a darker shade as she gave a neutral hum. "Alright, and just how can I do that," she asked, Hermione saying nothing in response. Y/N watched as she took her arms away from around her neck, brought them to the hem of the towel, gripped it, and let it loose, the cloth dropping to the floor.