“ Baby no!. Please… . ”

“ baby? Is that what you called her too?.  Baby when you made love to her? God the sounds you made… . You were enjoying her!. You gave her the pleasure you failed to give me! Wasn’t I enough for bonga? Tell me!. ”

“ you are everything to me. You and our boys are everything to me baby. I wish I could take back everything wr6ing I did to you. I wish I didn’t cheat on you baby. ”

“ should I be worried about STDs and HIV? ”

“ what no!. I could never put your life in danger like that. I used a condom every time. ”

“ And that is suppose to make me feel better right?. ”

“ No. ” he sighs and sits down in the toilet seat and covers his face. “ I am so ashamed for what I did to you. I am so ashamed that I treated you so bad and made you think that my behaviour was your fault when it wasn’t. ”

“ did I push you to cheat bonga? ”

“ Please stop saying this. I am the one who’s in the wrong here and not too. You love me, you support me. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me and I took you for granted. You do everything to make me happy baby and I fucked it all up. ”

“ I thought we were on the same page. No one cheats. If you feel like you want to do something, we talk about it and agree like how we did with the threesome. Did you agree to the threesome cause you wanted to ease your guilty conscience?. Is that it? ”

“ No baby I didn’t ask you because I was feeling guilty. We both agreed cause it’s what we both wanted. I don’t regret what we shared together with him. Baby what you gave me when you agreed to the threesome is something both at I will never forget. You were concentrating on me the whole entire time. I enjoyed watching him fucked you and you watching me. He respected you and treated you like the beautiful woman you are. ” he gets up, comes towards me and his front touches my back. I take a deep breath.

“ yes we agreed on that, what I didn’t agree on was you fucking another woman. We don’t have an open marriage and we never will. You hurt me in ways I never thought were possible and I hate you right now. I hate looking at you, I hate that you’re standing behind me still smelling like that piece of trash you fucked. I hate that you made me question myself worth but what I hate the most is that you didn’t just hurt me. You hurt the boys too. Tell me how are we going to explain all this to them? ”

“ they don’t have to know baby. Just tell me what to do so I can fix this.”

“ I didn’t send you out to cheat so why must I tell you how to fix what you broke?. You fix this whole mess you created… .. ” I take a deep breath. “ the boys aw re coming back on Sunday and you are right. I don’t want to disappoint my kids on another failed relationship because for the first time in a long time they have everything they have ever wanted. A dad who loves them unconditionally who’s always there for them. We are a family and I don’t want to take that away from them. They are deserve to have a happy and loving home but I’m not happy now bonga. ” I sniff.

“ Just give me a chance to fix our marriage and I promise I’ll make everything better between us. Just don’t tell me you want us to separate cause that will kill me baby please… . ” I take a step away from him.

“ My family didn’t allow you to marry me so you can lie, cheat on me and break my heart bonga. I didn’t sign up for this. ”

“ You’re my wife simphiwe in every way and I don’t want to lose my family too. I don’t want the boys to know cause that is going to hurt them and they are going to be very disappointed in me. I will make all of this right between us I promise you. ”