"Wow, What? When? Where?" She started shooting him with questions and he started chuckling. "Yesterday... In that ice cream shop at the local park!" He announced and Mia remembered how many times she bought Ice cream from there. One time she even went with Yoongi and an accidental kiss happened. 

Memories filled her head and she smirked. She was already missing Yoongi. That was the heartbreaking part... She was thinking of Yoongi and Tae was thinking of her while fondly staring at her face. Mia's attention was captured by the orange hues coming outside the window. 

"Wow... The sunset!" She pointed so Tae could look. He briefly turned, stare for a second and then looked back at her and all these sunset colours that were blended with her skin tone. His eyes focused on her eyes and watched the sunset from there while she was still looking out of the window. 

"Wow It's so beautiful..." She announced with a wide smile. 

"I know..." Tae said enjoying the sunset from her eyes. He was not willing to turn around and notice it from a clearer view. Mia stopped staring and turned to look at her best friend. "I hope you are better..." Taehyung continued drinking and the girl smiled while nodding. 

"Mmhm... I made up with Yoongi..." She genuinely smiled and although Tae was heartbroken a smile appeared to his face. At least she is happy. 

At the exact same moment her phone rung and she stared at her lockscreen. Her face lightened up when she saw Yoongi's name on it. "Oh It's Yoongi!!" She cheered and got up from the couch. "Will you excuse me for a second?" She giggled and Tae undrestandingly nodded. "S-Sure... You can go..." Mia walked out for the coffee shop to freely speak while Tae was peeking at her from the trasperant glass. 

Mia picked it up right away when Tae could not hear. 

"Hey... I am with Tae right now..." She whispered although Tae was far away and could not hear. 

"Is he with you right now?" Yoongi asked. 

"No... I went outside..." 

"What are we gonna do for his birthday tomorrow?" Yoongi asked trying to think of a plan but Mia already had a plan in mind. 

"I have an idea... I will text you the details later, okay?" She asked and descreetely turned around to stare at Tae's back from inside the cafeteria. "Okie... Also Let's put Jungkook in the plan... Tae would be happy if there was the three of us!" 

"That's a given..." 

"Bye Mia... Call me later, okay?" His voice was only giving her butterflies in her stomach. This man would be the end of her and she knew it. 

"Mmhm... Bye..." She hang up and walked in the coffee shop like she was not hiding a single thing. "Are you hiding something from me? You look suspicious..." Taehyung narrowed his eyebrows. "Of course not..." She lied thinking she managed to slide off this awkward spot. The thing she didn't know was that she was blushing. 

"Oh Okay..." Tae let it go but already knew she is indeed hiding something. 

_________________________________________

The next day at school and after Mia making the plan with the boys they decided not to say Happy birthday and act like they totally forgot.