"Yeah you shluld be!"

They continued talking about the subjects and he got the chance to see so many new teachers and hear their opinion about her little sister.

"Thank you Mr. Jung... It was really good to talk to all of Mia's teachers..."

"Oh Did you already talk with the music teacher?" Mr. Jung asked speculating Jungkook already met him before entering the office.

"The music teacher?"

"Yeah... Mr. Min... He must be in the auditorium at that hour!" Mr. Jung said carelessly not knowing that this teacher was more than just a teacher to the family.

"Oh... I can visit the auditorium on my way out then!" He said and Mr. Choi helped him get up from the chair. "Take care of your health Jungkook..." he gave him an advise and helped him step out of tbe door.

"Thank you Mr. Choi for your help..."

"Dont even mention it... The auditorium is to the left... Do you want me to take you there?" He offered but the boy had other plans.

"No Mr. Choi I can go alone... Thanks again... See you at the graduation day..."

"Bye Jungkook..."

And the boy started struggling to roam down the hallway with his scrutches. It was even more difficult to pass by so many students and having all these stares on him.

How can Mia deal with this? He thought.

When he met the wooden door that actually led to the auditorium Taehyung just swerved from the corner and his eyes fell on Jungkook's back.

He flinched twice just to make sure it was him.

Oh No!

He needed to act ast cause his hand was already in the handle. He- He needs to find Mia, He needs to stop him before he sees Yoongi.

"JUNGKOOK!" He screams and the whole hallway goes silent. Every eye fell on Tae who just screamed without a proper reason. Even Jungkook felt a little surprised. His hand got removed from there door causd he needed to turn around.

"Tae?" He asked. Taehyung ran down the hallway just to approach the weak man. "How come you are here bro?" He acted like he cared when all it was trying was to stall a little.

"I came to ask all the teachers about Mia... Where is she by the way?" Jungkook asked and Tae decided to take that as an advantage and mislead him.

"I was searching for her just now! Let's go find her!" His hand touched his waist just to turn him around but Jungkook raised an eyebrow. "Okay but first I have to visit the last teacher... Guve me a second..."

"Why would you want to meet the music teacher! Nobody is asking the music teachers!!!" He tried to persuade him to not open that door but his hand was already on the handle. "C'mon Tae..." He said and once again the young boy tried to stop him.

"But-"

Jungkook already have opened the door ignoring Tae's arguments.

Walking down the isle he spotted a back. A man was sitting on a stool and a brown piano was placed right to his front. Jungkook was struggling to walk and Tae grabbed his hand in his attempt to stop him.

That sudden movements alerted the music teacher that he is not alone in the room and someone is probably in the classroom. He titled his head only for his eyes to meet two dark figures. It took him a while for his eyes to focus on the man qith the crutches.

Jungkook blinked twice not being able to comprehend what's going on. Was his mind playing games with him? Was it an illution? It felt so unreal...

Yoongi was left speechless actually wanted to hide in embarrassment. At the exact same moment when Jungkook was fighting to figure out if that guy is indeed Yoongi Mia walked in the stage, coming from the backstage room.