Continuation Of Untold Story

Sa mga naging readers ko ng CWAKS, sana po masuportahan n'yo ang ELITES. Continuation of Untold Story s'ya ng Complicated With A Kiss Stealer. Nalalapit na po ang pagtatapos. :) As of now nasa 70 chapters na. Sooner or later..matatapos ko na rin. <3

And please do support na rin po sa iba ko pang on going stories

And please do support na rin po sa iba ko pang on going stories. Medyo malayo na po ang pagkakaiba ng writing style ko dito sa CWAKS kaysa sa iba kong mga bagong story na hindi ko binura, bagong naisulat at sa mga parating pa. HINDI AKO MAGALING pero ginagawa ko po ang best ko to inspire you guys. Now, gusto ko lang i-share ang ilang descriptions ng iba ko pa pong story :) Story na ayaw ko ng maulit na burahin gaya na lamang noong mga original series ng CWAKS. (Ayaw ko ng mang- disappoint ng readers)

°°°°

Let Me Sleep, Jenson
Genre : Drama, Romance

"Can you finally let me sleep, Jenson?"

"I'd rather die, instead of letting you sleep, Athena."

-

Have you ever encountered someone who is seriously ill?

Can you take a risk to love a young woman who can live forever by having a machine to let her breathe?

To be her own device to stimulate her breathing pattern and let her live every time she fell asleep?

How can you make her heart beat faster when every time she does, it can only trigger her vulnerability?

And what are you going to do if one day...she asked you to finally sleep, without you..

Could you let her sleep?

This story might bore you. Why? Because the main character, Athena is a fine and God-fearing lady who suffered from a very rare disease that truly exists in real life. Somehow, I would like to add a little fictional info about her condition. So don't bother to ask, search deeper, further, question and defend some facts about it. Basahin na lang po muna upagang lubos na maunawaan. Again, totoo ang kondisyon na ito. :) Gusto ko lang dagdagan ng maliliit na detalye para magkaroon ng spice ang kwento at love story n'ya. Dahil kung hindi ko iyon gagawin, siguro alam n'yo na agad ang magiging ending. :)

And to spoil you, this story contains Bible verses. Kung hindi kayo sanay sa o thrilled sa ganitong story, okay lang po. Sa mga ipagpapatuloy pa rin, enjoy reading! :)

Official Hashtag #LMSJ

°°°°

My Illusive World
Genre : Fantasy , Teen Fiction

How can you love someone who doesn't belong to your world?
Are you willing to take a risk?
To love someone who doesn't exist?

Will you leave your own world, just to be with someone who just existed as a fictional character? And turned out that some unexplainable phenomena occurred that caused a huge crack and damage between your two worlds?
A total chaos that made your two parallel worlds collide..and converge?

°°°°

Divergence ( Illusive World Series #2)
Genre : Fantasy / Romance

Paano kung gumising ka na lang isang araw..na walang kang kasiguraduhang pangalan, pinanggalingan o pagkakakilalanlan?

Would you able to find yourself..gayong sa iba't ibang katawan ka na lang naliligaw? At paano ka tatakas kung isang araw, nakulong ka na lang bigla sa isang katawang pamilyar..ngunit sigurado ka pa ring ikaw at patuloy na naliligaw?

How can you live in that particular body, when you know that it's not your own life..family, friends..and even identity? How can you escape..if there is no other way to escape? Paano kung dumating na lang ang isang araw na tanggap mo na, ngunit kailangan mo ng bumalik...kung saan ka nagmula?

°°°°

ELITES
Genre : Teen Fiction , Mystery , Thriller

Her name is Candid, not a typical young lady you can mess up with.

She was born to get her face hidden behind her mask and scarfs.
She was cold, silent and reserve. Too snob, antisocial and introvert. Every part of her was a mystery. She's always tough to hide her vulnerability.

Candid is a survivor. She remained alive despite of her own tragic and terrible past she had experience. However, she love's saving someone's life. She's fond building her own principles.

She's a polymath.
She can do and learn easily whatever she wants. She's almost perfect in everything, but not with her hidden face. Not with her serious and very rare condition that she's literally numb or can't even identify any physical pain. She was trained and born to be fearless. That you will thought she's naturally born..to become an Empress.

Despite of her strong personality, her emotion is her number-one enemy, and her greatest downfall was when she messed up with the Captain slash President of her new Academy. The leader and King of the ELITES. A young manipulative, arrogant, and jerk guy whose name is Blaze Anthony.

He's a blazing fire, and she's a frigid ice.
They always clash everytime they collide.
He tried to dive into her captivating eyes, but waking up drowning in his own trap.
He tried to solve her, and he'd met her own destructions.
Blaze bring out the best of her, Candid bring out the worst of him.

Read until the end of their story, and hook with their freaking and remarkable journey. :)

°°°°

Sana suportahan nyo pa rin po ang iba ko pang upcoming na stories kahit hindi man ako kagalingan. :D Pati mga bagong one shot stories na for posting na lang soon. <3

Please free to message me na rin po sa gga bago kong account. Thank you! Sana nga lang tanda nyo pa po ako. :D

Fb Account : Maybe Young
Ig : missyoung_myf
Fb Page : Señorita Young