Will x Ftm!reader (Something Rotten)

A/n: This was written for @Spectakylar.

(Y/n's POV)

I must say, it is a bit strange to be dating one of the most famous people of this century. Everywhere we go people fall at his feet, they kiss his ring, and they kiss his boots. Then there is me. I am merely his apprentice, well, that's what people think. If they spent as much time examining our relationship as they do praising his name they would start to ask questions. We live together, both of us are bachelors, and we never go anywhere without the other.

"Will, are you still working on that stupid sonnet? What number is it anyway?" I questioned, looking at my partner sitting on our bed. I was standing at the stove brewing us both some tea.

"Yes I am, and no, it is not stupid. And it is number 36 if you must know." He responded while continuing to stare at his papers.

"Are you still stuck on that same line? 'In our two loves there is but one respect.'"

I walked over to the bed and sat next to him.

"Yes, I seem to have lost my train of thought." He sighed exasperatedly.

"What about something like,

Though in our lives a separable spite,

Which though it alter not love's sole effect,

Yet doth it steal sweet hours from love's delight.

I may not evermore acknowledge thee,

Lest my bewailed guilt should do thee shame,

Nor thou with public kindness honor me,

Unless thou take that honor from thy name:

But do not so, I love thee in such sort,

As thou being mine, mine is thy good report." I said dreamily staring out of the window above the water bucket.

I heard a furious scratching of his quill from behind me and turned to look at him.

"How did you come up with something like this? It's amazing!"

"Oh, you know, the student mimics the teacher," I responded with a small smile on my face watching him.

He finished and looked up to see me watching him. A small smile spread across his face as he realized who I was talking about in the sonnet.

"You are such a romantic." He said pushing my arm gently.

"Oh, I'm the romantic? Says the man who makes his living by writing love sonnets." I joked and stood up to pour us both a cup of tea.

"Hey! One of us has to be the romantic around here. Neither of us would remember that our four year anniversary is tomorrow if I were not a romantic." He replied.

He stood up and put away his pen and paper and walked over to me quietly. He wrapped his arms around my waist and started to kiss my neck playfully.

"What do you want to do tomorrow?" He asked against my neck.

"Can we please go to the pond in the park? You know how much I love the ducks!" I say turning around in his arms.

"Of course!" He said with a smile. "Also, my dear, I think it is time for you to take off your chest corset. You know how irritated you get when you leave it on too long and it starts to hurt." He said, lifting up the edges of my shirt.

"You are right as always my dear," I say and do as he says.

A few hours later I was laying in bed as Will muttered to himself and scribbled something down every once in a while. I rolled on my side trying to fall asleep. My mind was racing and the light from Will's candle did not help anything.

Male/Ftm Reader x Random, Book 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें