Rodger Taylor x Ftm!reader

(Y/n's POV)

My alarm went off waking me up. I groggily turned it off and went to get ready. Normally I wouldn't have gotten up, but the boys had invited me to come to watch the band practice. Also to listen to them record a new song called Bohemian.

I knew today was going to be a bad day as soon as I got in the shower. It wasn't one thing in particular which is the worst part, it was just everything. If it was one thing like my chest, I could just bind and layer clothes to make it go away. But it was just the fact that everything felt wrong.

I climbed out of the shower and walked to my closet to try and find something to wear that would make me feel a bit better.

I chose black ripped jeans that I absolutely loved, then my favorite graphic tee. I tucked the tee into the front of my pants. Then I looked into the mirror; the outfit still felt off somehow. I grabbed a flannel I had and threw it on. At least the outfit was somewhat calming.

As I finished getting ready and eating breakfast I thought about Roger from time to time.

He didn't know I was trans, well, to be honest, the only one who knew was Freddie. I had debated telling Roger because I kind of fell in love with him ever since Freddie introduced us. Freddie and I were childhood best friends. Mostly because of the fact that two LGBTQ+ people stood out in school during the 60's.

Once Freddie had become part of the band, he always invited me to gigs and stuff as more or less a roadie. I got along with the boys really well, but Roger and I became good friends quickly. I want to tell Roger, mostly because I would like to see if a relationship would be possible.

Suddenly there was a knock at my door. I had forgotten that my car broke down, so, wouldn't you guess it, Roger was coming to get me.

I finish brushing my teeth, grab my jacket, and open up the door.

"Ready to go?" Roger asked in his smooth voice.

"Yeah! All ready." I responded, already stepping out the door.

"Are you sure?" He questioned.

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused.

"Um, I think you forgot your shoes." He commented pointing down at my feet.

"Oh, ha, yeah, one moment," I said, almost closing the door in his face.

"May I come in?" He questioned.

"Right, yeah, come in. I'll just be a moment." I said running back into my bedroom to grab my cherry red Doc Martens.

I laced them up as quickly as I could and walked out into the main room again. Roger was looking at photos on the shelf. Never a good thing.

"I never knew you had a sister. You never talk about her," He said, pointing to a photo of my parents holding me and my brother. "I thought you had an older brother, where is he?"

Roger must have seen the look of fear on my face because he stepped back and started to apologize.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to open old wounds. Did something happen to her? Oh no sorry, that's another question I shouldn't ask."

He more or less cut himself off and we both just kind of stood in silence.

I took a deep breath and decided to tell him the truth.

"I should probably start with the fact that I don't have a sister."

His face changed from embarrassed to confused.

"That boy in the photo is my older brother, and the girl in the photo is me."

I bit my lip and started to rub my hands together; a nervous habit I developed in school.

Male/Ftm Reader x Random, Book 2On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara