Jack Sparrow x male!reader

(Y/n's POV)

I woke up in the cabin that Jack and I shared. When I rolled over to cuddle up to my partner, he was nowhere to be found. I raised my head to look around the cabin, he wasn't there either.

I decided to get up and see if I could find him. I mean we live on a ship so there is a finite amount of places he could be.

I got dressed and walked out to see him standing behind the wheel of the ship steering us toward a port.

I climbed the ladder up to him and leaned against him, wishing I hadn't gotten out of bed yet.

"Hello, darling." He said and put his arm around my waist.

"Hey," I said just as a yawn escaped my lips. "Why are we going to port?"

"We need a few things, and plus, it is your birthday tomorrow and I figured we could spare a few extra coins." Jack smiles then winked at me.

"No! Really?" I asked excitedly.

"Yes really. You can get as many crystals and herbs or what have you as this sack of gold can buy you."

Jack handed me a small bag of gold and my face said everything. I could not wait to get to the port.

A few hours later I was still as excited and almost fell into the water getting off the boat. I rushed into the center of town to find the first mystical shop I could. I finally found a shop in an alley off the main street. It was called "The witched bag" and seemed to have everything I could ever want. I walked in and was greeted by a sweet older lady. I could not decide where to start. I figured I should start with my favorite part, the crystals. There were so many different types. Some I had never even seen before. I finally decided on some tigers' eyes, a bit more white quartz, a new Citrine. Finally some Black Tourmaline and a beautifully cut amethyst.

Then I moved on to herbs, some Allspice for courage, bay leaves for success protection, and wisdom. A few cinnamon sticks for happiness and health. Some mint for peace and to keep away the mosquitos, and finally a few sticks of vanilla for love.

I ended up buying as many jars that the rest of the gold would allow and finally walked up to the nice older lady's counter. I handed her the sack of gold and she handed me a sack so I could carry my haul back to the ship.

I walked back slower than I had before so I could get a feel for the port. It was quite a beautiful port, one of the nicer ones I had been in.

I finally found the ship again. Jack was patching up a few things from our last run-in with the navy. He smiled when he saw me walk up. I winked and went to put my sack in our cabin. I then came back out to help with repairs.

Later that night, when we were done for the day, Jack and I made our way back to our cabin. After we changed I emptied out my sack onto the bed and showed everything I got to Jack. He acted interested even though I knew he didn't really understand what I was talking about. He was still supportive though.

When I finished he watched me put everything away in its place. Then we laid down and he wished me a happy birthday before we fell asleep.

__________________________

A/n: #7!I hope you enjoyed it. Sorry, it is so short. I might have to do some shorter chapters for a while because classes are getting to me. I will still try to post every day for the rest of the month and I hope you understand!