Spock x Ftm!reader

(Y/n's POV)

"Hey, (Y/n), do you want to go on this away mission? The surface of the planet is covered in plants." Jim asked as he came to stand next to me.

I looked up at him from my microscope.

"I don't just study plants, you know that right Jim?" I asked, raising my eyebrow.

"Ugh, yeah! Of course, I knew that!" He replied, not looking at me.

"I can feel we will be having this conversation again soon, but, yes, I would love to go," I said, hanging up my lab coat.

"Great! Be in the transporter room in ten minutes." Jim called as he left.

As you probably guessed, I'm the ship's biologist. Though Jim seems to think I am a botanist.

I grab all my tools that I need to collect samples then get ready to go. As soon as I walk out the door I almost crash into Spock.

"Ah, Spock!" I said, putting my hand to my chest. "You know you can come inside and wait right?"

"I do. But logically you would be exiting your office so it is more beneficial to wait out here so we don't waste time." He replied, and we began walking.

"Spock honey, name one time that you doing that hasn't scared me," I said.

"I cannot." He replied.

"Exactly, so we are really wasting time are we not?"

"No, we are not because even when I 'scare you' we get walking sooner. So we end up saving 2.45 seconds." He explained.

"Okay Spock, you're right." I sighed as we entered the transporter room.

So, Spock and I are married. We have been married for about two earth years now. It is a bit difficult to deal with him sometimes, but I feel like he would say the same. At the end of the day, however, I love him and he loves me.

We both climbed into the transporter and waited for Jim and Bones to stop bickering. Once they had come to an agreement or whatever, they climbed into the transporter and we were on our way.

The transporter always makes me a bit motion sick, no matter how much medication Bones gave me. I put my hand on Spock's shoulder so I wouldn't fall. He stood there and waited for me to get over the feeling. Once I felt better Jim told us to split up and meet back at this spot in two hours. A call in every half hour was also required.

I practically ran into the forest. I was so excited to learn about these new plants and animals. I took a sample of every plant I could find. Then I found a beetle-type creature and decided to observe its eating habits and such before I took a sample.

As I crouched there watching the 'beetle' I heard what sounded like talking. I scooped up the creature then walked slowly toward the talking. It was in a language I didn't understand so I decided not to go tramping into their camp and possibly get killed.

Crouching on the outer edge of a clearing I saw four human-like creatures. They looked like humans except they had a pair of antennae and an extra pair of arms. It was almost like the beetles had become human. Then a high-pitched scream came from the jar where the beetle I collected was. All four of the creatures turned to face me. I stood up and began to run into the woods. The scream continued but I didn't want to lose my chance at examining one of these creatures. While I was looking behind me I tripped on a root and fell hard on the ground. The human-like creatures descended upon me. They pulled the jar off of my belt and released the bug. It then morphed into one of the creatures. It talked hurriedly to the other creatures, then two of them grabbed me by my arms and dragged me back to their cave.