Present Mic x Ftm!reader

(Mic's POV)

"(Y/n)! Take him from the left! I'll take him from the right!" I shouted to my husband as we fought a huge criminal. The criminal had a sort of slime or sludge quirk. It was extremely difficult for me to fight him alone since my quirk would just liquify them more. (Y/n)'s quirk was more conducive to fighting a criminal like this. His quirk was called "Enlarge." Basically he could make anything larger with a maximum of 75x its normal size. His time limit was five minutes before the object shrank, and anything inside it would shrink too. That is the key right there. If he captured the criminal in a water bottle or something, the criminal would shrink and be able to be arrested.

"Okay!" He called back and took up his position. He was holding an old soda can and began to enlarge it quickly. He got to about 50x its original size then signaled for me to initiate my quirk.

I did as I was told and soon the criminal was nothing but a puddle of sludge. (Y/n) quickly moved the slime into the soda can with the help of a few police officers. Finally they were finished and the can shrank. He handed the can over to the officers and I pushed through the crowd to get to him.

We were both exhausted and started our slow walk home. (Y/n) was unusually quiet but I just figured it was because of his tiredness.

(Y/n's POV)

I didn't notice until I had handed the can over to the police but the criminal had cut my side. It was covered by my trench coat, however. I decided not to tell Mic because he would worry more. I figured that as soon as I got home I could clean it up, bandage it, and be good to go.

Anyway, I was quiet on the way back because I was trying to regulate my breathing and not throw up from the pain.

On the walk home, however, we ran into another low-level criminal. They must not have recognized who we were because they decided to mug us.

"Hold on darling, I got this," Mic said with a smirk. He activated his quirk but the criminal was hardly affected.

"No, I don't think he does, darling." The criminal said with a horrible smirk.

"W-what?" Mic said as he backed up pulling me with him. "Why didn't that work?"

"Can't you tell Mr. Voice hero? I have a turtle quirk. I have a lot of characteristics of a turtle, thick and durable skin, an affinity for water, and I can't hear high pitches. Thus, your quirk doesn't phase me at all." He explained.

Then, without any warning, he lunged forward and scratched Mic from his jaw, down his neck, and over his chest. The scratch ruined his directional speaker and it would be too dangerous to use his quirk without it. I could catch him in a bag if I had a moment to spare, but he lunged at Hizashi again, so I pulled Mic into an alleyway.

"Mic, we have to get you to a hospital, those are deep," I said looking at his chest. "I don't have enough time to enlarge a bag or anything to catch him so we have to run, can you run?" I asked.

He nodded and we stood up and ran out into the main streets that were empty. The night was falling, and fast so we had to get to the hospital soon.

Before we knew it the criminal stepped out from behind another building and smiled at us.

"I suppose you think this is a mugging or something don't you?" He said, but I barely heard him. I was trying to keep Mic behind me and find a way around the thug.

"You probably also think I am some sort of common criminal, hell, maybe even a thug, but you are wrong." He explained. I didn't hear much after that because I dodged down another alleyway and tried to get around him.