Dean Winchester x Ftm!reader

A/n 1: SPOILERS (kinda)! Also a bit of violence and curing, but the tiniest bit.

A/n 2: Set somewhere in season 13 or 14. Basically, Jack is an "adult" but before he died/had to kill God.

(Y/n's POV)

I met Dean at a bar in rural Wyoming. He kept making eyes at me from across the bar so I got up and bought him a drink. I was definitely not letting a pretty boy like him go. Plus, queer men were certainly a commodity in this town so I was thrilled to see an out-of-towner.

We talked for hours and when he had to leave, he slipped me his number and with a wink, he was gone. I thought I would never see him again, regardless of having his phone number or not.

So imagine my surprise when the next day I was kidnapped by Vampires. Then was rescued by none other than the pretty boy from the bar.

After he rescued me, he and his brother sat me down in their Impala and told me that monsters were real. They also told me they were hunters, and they killed the scary things that go bump in the night. I decided then and there to go with these men. I mean, they saved me from certain death, so they seemed to be nice at the very least.

That was how I became an honorary Winchester. Now I help Sam, Dean, and Cas fight demons and a whole host of things.

"You forgot to mention that we got married." Dean's voice came from behind me. I turned off the tape recording and turned to look at Dean as he entered our shared room.

"I was getting there. The story is complicated, to say the least, you and I both know that." I said raising my eyebrow and returning to my tape recording.

Then, out of nowhere, Dean's smiling face appeared on my shoulder. I rolled my eyes and pecked his cheek quickly.

"Why are you making this anyway," Dean asked as he got changed.

"I am making it for Jack just in case we get killed before we get a chance to tell him ourselves."

"We will have time. We are the Winchesters, unkillable." Dean said. It made me wince a bit. "What was that for?" He asked. Obviously referring to my flinch.

"I just don't like it when you say we are 'unkillable' because we aren't," I said, looking over my bullet points.

"But-" Dean started.

"Don't wanna hear it. You will jinx it even worse." I said covering my ears like a child.

Dean walked over and pulled one hand away.

"Well, does superstitious here want to go on a hunt?"

"Me, the superstitious one? That's rich. Also, I am not a dog, but yes I would like to go on a hunt." I said picking up the tape recorder.

"Why are you recording it on a tape?"

"Because, one, it won't get corrupted. Also, if we are all dead, Jack will get Baby so he can play the tape in her."

"No way is Jack getting Baby."

"Dean you will be dead."

"Over my dead-" He paused and I chuckled then walked out to the common room to find Sam.

"Ready?" Sam asked when I emerged.

"Of course."

Once Sam, Dean, and I were loaded Baby, Sam finally explained what we are going to hunt.

It seemed like a werewolf out in Wyoming. Not far from the town where I met Dean as a matter of fact.

A few hours into our journey, with Sam asleep in the back, I mentioned this to Dean.

Male/Ftm Reader x Random, Book 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें