Joey Tribbiani x Ftm!reader

A/n: This was written for @KidOfBanner. I hope this is what you were looking for!

(Y/n's POV)

"What do you want to do today?" Joey asked the moment I walked out of our shared bedroom.

"I have no idea darling, I just woke up," I whined.

"Oh come on! You have got to want to do something!"

"Tea, I want to drink tea," I said bumping him out of the way to get to the coffee maker. He kissed me on the head then put some scrambled eggs in the microwave for me.

"Do you want to go on a walk?" He tried.

"No," I replied flatly.

"Go for a drive?"

"No."

"Hang out with the gang?"

"Definitely not."

"Hey! What's wrong with us? Are we not good enough for you?" Chandler asked, entering the living room fully dressed.

"It's not that, you all are just very, how do I say this nicely? Drama oriented, and I'm too tired for that."

"What? I'm drama-oriented and Joey isn't?" He asked and poured himself a cup of coffee.

"Joey didn't sleep with Ross's sister, my friend," I replied.

"But-"

"Let's be realistic here, I love Joey very much but he is not... smart enough, to get into too much drama." I cut him off.

"So I'm not smart now?" Joey asked as he closed the door to the microwave.

"You forgot your fork," I replied.

"Fork? Wha-" He pulled the door open to the microwave quickly and retrieved the fork from the plate.

"And I guess I didn't mean not smart, I meant too oblivious."

"So then what are you two going to do with your drama-free day?" Chandler asked and he pulled on his coat.

"Go thrifting, make some new clothes, you know." I responded and set down my empty mug to pour in some sweet, life-giving tea.

"Well have fun with that," Chandler said sarcastically.

"Have fun with Ross!" I called as he left.

After Chander closed the door I walked over to the table and sat down.

"So, thrifting is what you settled on?" Joey asked.

"Yeah? Why not? I could use some new clothes, and so could you." I responded, pointing to a stain on his shirt.

"I thought you hated shopping."

"I do, but thrifting means I can craft when I get home, shopping means I will need a nap."

"Okay?"

"Just come get dressed, I want to get an early start so we can make stuff while it's still light outside."

Getting dressed with the two of us was always exciting. We could never remember whose clothing was whose, and we could never find what we were looking for.

"Have you seen my binder?"

"No? I think you put it in the laundry basket last night."

"Ah! Found it!" I said pulling it out of my folded clothes drawer.

I started to put it on but was having a bit of trouble with the side clasps.

"Here, let me help," Joey said and did the clasps on my side. I was blushing a tad so he raised an eyebrow at me.