'𝐀𝐔' 𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧 𝐀𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐭 || 𝐓𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐞

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 ~ 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

(Modern AU ~ Season 2 Armin version)

(Requested by conniecapindo)

Warning: Fluff, Cuteness

Words: 754

-------------------------------------------------------

Heading to school hand in hand with my boyfriend for a few months, I felt very sore and miserable. Yep it's my time of month, and I get the worst cramps of all time. I didn't want to bother my boyfriend about it, putting up a front with a goofy smile and a few jokes and other conversations on a class project that was due very soon.

"So what do we have today?" I question, entering the building we found our locker and began to collect our things.

"I think we have biology?" Armin assumes, scratching the back of his neck.

"Okay," I smile, but I wanted to whimper in pain with the cramps bearing in my stomach.

{TimeSkip}

*********************

I lean my cheek against the palm of my hand as I listen to the teacher, as my eyes were hazy feeling really tired. It happens when i get cramps, and I feel sore all over. My eyelids kept closing every now and the, when i snap back into reality focusing on school.

Little did I know my boyfriend was looking at me concerned, never seeing me like this before. I sigh deeply, as I tried to stay awake until I hear the bell ring. I quickly got up along with everyone else, as I felt someone interlock their fingers with mine.

"Hey baby, you okay?" I hear, as I look up to him.

"Yeah I am fine," I assure him, with a big bright smile. I didn't want to worry him, and especially seen he might not know how to take care of me. 

{TimeSkip}

**********************

We finally were heading home when, "Hey baby, I will meet you back at the apartment.......I just need to grab a few tings," Armin says, before pecking my forehead. "Won't be long, promise."

"Okay," I pout, as he rushes somewhere making my way back to our apartment.

Once I got there I grab a blanket and head to the couch cuddling myself, hugging myself tightly trying to ignore the cramps just wanting to watch some netflix and chill. After a good amount of time I hear the door open, hearing my boyfriend walk in seeing plastic bags in hand.

"What did you get baby?" i ask him, rolling over facing him as he smiles warmly.

"Hey.....um I have noticed you looked unwell, but I pieced a few things together.....and I know it's your time of month," he shyly replies, as my eyes widen. He then lifts the plastic bags, "So I got you so chocolate, pads but i wasn't sure what type you like, I got you some chips, a milkshake takeaway, heat pad and a few candies."

"A-Armin...."

He then places all the sweets down in front of me before heating up the heat pad, "You didn't seem like yourself, so i had to figure out whats wrong without intervening with your life," he says, making my heart melt. "I just want my girlfriend to be safe, healthy."

"You didn't have too,"

"I wanted too," he replies, before coming back passing me the heat pack sitting down right beside me. He opens his arm out wrapping it around me, as I place the heat pad on my stomach. I nuzzle into his side, pecking his cheek sweetly seeing him turn the tv on revealing netflix. "What do you want to watch?"

"Hmm......(F/S)," i reply, as he smiles.

"Yep, typical (Y/N)," he gives me a longing kiss against my lips as I enjoy his presence.

{TimeSkip}

***********************

While watching the movie I felt my cramps getting worse cringing in pain when Armin notices, "Hey you alright?" he asks me gently.

"J-Just got bad cramps in my stomach," I mutter, when he shuffles beside me facing me. The way his hair tousles cutely, made him him look more adorable.

"Here, let me rub your stomach," he offers, before he slides his hands onto my stomach and rubs in circular motions. "This at least will help just by dying down the pain......so is this nice?"

My heart pounds rapidly at how gentle and sweet he is, "Yes, thank you baby," I whimper, as he pecks my lips again as we continue to watch the movie. "I love you so much."

"And I love you too,"

-------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys, I know this one is short. I hope you still like this story, and I will be updating some more as well. if you're a bnha fan, go ahead and read my bnha imagine book as well!!! Anyway have a great day or night 

~ Little Bean