Reindeer flying thru the sky so high, 

I should be makin' a list i know,

But I'mma be under the mistletoe." I sang and my eyes looked at every smiling face.

"With you, shawty with you, 

With you, shawty with you,

With you, under the mistletoe," I breathed in deeply, but not making it noticable. I can do this, finish the song.

"With you, shawty with you, 

With you, shawty with you,

With you, under the mistletoe," 

"Aye love, the Wise Men followed the star,

The way I follow my heart,

And they led me to a miracle.

Aye love, don't you buy me nothing,"  Couples were kissing, oh help. 

'"Cause I am feeling one thing,

Your lips on my lips,

That's a merry merry Christmas."  

"It's the most beautiful time of the year,

Lights fill the streets spreading so much cheer, 

I should be playing in the winter snow, 

But I'mma be under the mistletoe."

"I don't wanna miss out on the holiday, 

But I can't stop staring at your face,

I should be playing in the winter snow, 

But I'mma be under the mistletoe."

"With you, shawty with you, 

With you, shawty with you,

With you, under the mistletoe," They're appalauding me, they think I'm a nobody.

"With you, shawty with you, 

With you, shawty with you,

With you, under the mistletoe,"  Maybe they'll know by the end.

"Kiss me underneath the mistletoe,

Show me baby that you love me so,

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh."  The other mushy couples were slow dancing. It's cute but the kissing makes me feel awkward.

"Kiss me underneath the mistletoe,

Show me baby that you love me so,

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh." The music slows down, the audience face me.

"yeahhhhhhh." I end the song. Loud applause bursts from the crowd. Wow, I did it.

Oh god no. I noticed Niall's family, they were there. Greg was taping the whole thing...I think he set this up. Not the performance, but the video taping. I know this isn't right. He's up to something that I may regret in the future or even in a few minutes. I have to delete that video, but I know he isn't the only one who taped it. He must have allies with him. What is he going to do with that video anyway?

"Very good performance by our little singer. What's your name, love?" The dude who was hired to speak in front asked me. Oh god no.....

I smiled greatly, camera flashes were all I could see. "I'm Andrea." I say, I bite my lip at my choice to tell everyone. They may track my Twitter name. Maybe they won't, please don't. But the photos and videos are my worst dilemma. Spreading those over the internet will surely not help. People can identify my face with no sweat at all.