Before it was too late for Mia he put his hand right in front of the girl, averting her from hitting her head onto the front seat.

"Are you okay?" He asked when the bus stopped for a minute before speeding up once again. "Yeah Yeah T-Thank you... Did you hurt your hand?" She asked trying to grab his palm and see yet he hid it down of the seat he was on.

"I am okay don't worry..." He smiled and indeed he seemed fine. "Thank god!" She beamed and stared out of the window once again. When Taehyung was sure she was no longer looking he stared at his knuckles being all red like they were going to have bruishes anytime soon. He held them with the other hand and sealed his lips, gritting his teeth.

He held the pain in like he always does.
_________________________________________

Before Mia knocked on the door with her knuckles Tae stopped her.

"I am sorry about what happened previously... About pressuring you to talk about... You know what..." He hinted about the Yoongi matter.

"It's Okay Taehyung You didn't say anything wrong. You were right but I just don't feel ready to do it!"

"Then do it when you are ready!" He grinned and the girl emulated his latest action. She didn't waste any more time and knocked on the door.

"Come in!" She heard and swung the door open.

"Hi Koo!" She waved and the man followed hed lead waving at Kook as well. "Guys you came again? You must love me so much..." He teased them as tey both sat at the armchairs right next to the hospital bed.

"How are you?" tae asked descreetly scanning him, to figure oit his current condition. 

"I am better... I will be home in a few days!!" He announced staring at the happiest girl alive... His sister!

"Can't wait! I missed our home so much!!!!"

"It seems like you missed our home more than you miss me!!!" He trased her again but the girl dashed to take him the warmest hug in the entire world. They broke the physical contact so she can sit back.

"Oh by the way where is Yoongi?" He got to ask although he noticed earlier he was not with them.

"He had some work to do..." Taehyung explained with a smile and Kook nodded. "He said sorry that he was not able to make it but he will probably see you soon..."

"Oh That's good..."

"So are those your scruches?" The girl pointed at them and got up to jold them.

"Yep!!!"

Mia put her in the right locations and pretended not to be able to walk just to see If its easy or not. She was giggling while trying to walk in the scratches. Taehyumg was staring ay her genuine smile and got lost in this image because of that mesmerizing image.

"Oh No..." he said in the realization he was falling in love with her.

"Are you Okay?" Jungkook asked and Mia stopped in her tracks to make sure nothing happened. His expression was dark for a mere second and then their attention got captured by the door gettimg slid.

Everyone look at Yoongi suddenly arriving with no warning.

"Hi..." He waved and Tae tried to fix his expression now that Yoongi is here. He was his friend so hs should better erase these feelings from his heart.

"Is there something wrong? Why are you speechless?" Yoongi asked and finally everything got back to normal.

"Hey Yoongi, I thought you were not going to show up!" Jungkook honestly admitted and Yoongi found a stool to locate it right next to the bed.