Don't kiss him back, don't kiss him back!

She was screaming inside her head but the words were impossible to come out. She was secretely enjoying, cherishing his lips.

"Don't hold back..." He whispered in between the kiss and cupped both of her cheeks intensely deepening the interaction.

"Y-Yoongi..." she moaned forcing her eyes to be open yet they were slowly deceiving her. "What babygirl?" He mumbled in between the passionate kiss. "You love me again... Don't you?" He was immobilizing her by his sweet scent, soft touch and alluring lips.

"Mmhm..."She mumbled, kissing him back and surrendering everything she had in mind before.

"I know you do..." He heavily retorted without quiting the kiss.

_________________________________________

3 hours later:

It was 10 at night and Mia attempted to call her brother and discuss about the day of his arrival. A month passed so he should be back any time soon.

The past few days she was calling him but Jungkook was not picking up.

This fact was alerting her that something must went wrong but Yoongi was trying to reassure her everything is fine with her older brother.

"Yoongi... He didn't pick up again!" She put the phone on the bedside table and ribbed the back of her neck in anxiety. Why isn't he picking up again? The last few days have been torturing her like nuts. Where can he be? Is grandma okay? Should she call her? Jungkook told her its better not to because she is already dealing with so much.

"Really?" Yoongi entered the bedroom after taking a hot bath. A towel was around his neck while tiny droplets were dripping from his black hair.

"Yeah... Yoongi I am sure something is wrong... He is not answering for the last two weeks... I need to go and fing him."

"Mia stop talking nonsense... I reassure you... Jungkook is okay! Relax!" He sat right next to her on his attempt to reassure her.

"I am 100% that Jungkook is fine!" He adds.

"How?"

"I just am!" He said not willing to tell her where he is or what he is doing. It was a secret he promised Jungkook he wont say a thing.

"Yoongi I need to do something..."

"Mia chill... Sleep for now and we are gonna do something tomorrow..." He asked and the girl laid back distressed.

"Let's go to sleep, okay?"

"Aishh..."  She covered herself with the pitch blue duvets and rested her back onto the soft pillow.

He caressed her cheek on his attempt to calm her down. "Smile baby. Being sad doesn't look good on you..." He beamed happily and the girl sighed. "Yoongi do you promise Jungkook is fine?!"

"Mia for the last time... Jungkook is fine... I promise... Now let me get you to sleep!" He said and covered her whole body way better than before.

"Wait, aren't you gonna sleep with me today?"

"Um... I-I will... I just have to be somewhere to take care of some things. I will be back before midnight!"

"Wait, Are you leaving?"

"Um... Mmhm..." He nodded trying not to look suspicious. She narrowed her eyebrows as he never left the house before at this hour.

"Where are you going?"