Ice Figure Skating (3/5)

Start from the beginning

Finally it was Kookie's turn. We smiled at me and Yugyeom before starting to sing.

Everyone clapped loudly and Jungkook bowed.

After good a few hours, we decided to go to Yugyeom's house to eat lunch and tell Jungkook the news. "So? Did you two come along well?" I nodded, still having some noodles in my mouth. "We came along just perfect, Kook. We also have to tell you something" He looked at us curiously and showed Yugyeom to continue. "Umm well it was Taehyung's idea that I will move to Korea with you. Maybe I can stay at yours till I found my own apartment" Kookie's eyes immediately lit up. "You can stay at my apartment as long as you want. You can live with me if you want. Tae will stay with us for awhile but you can stay!" I smiled widely watching them discuss how to decorate Yugyeom's room and how Kookie will introduce Yugyeom to the others.
~~
"Tae baby did you pack everything? Yugyeom will help carry your stuff. I still have to carry you" - "I did Kookie! Only my tooth brush but I am nearly done!" Kookie chuckled and pecked his head inside the bathroom, seeing me put on some face cream. "Okay brush your teeth and call me when you are done. I will finish packing my things yeah?" - "Yes, master!" My boyfriend just shook his head, chuckling, and went back to the main room.

After some time I was done and the three of us were on the way to the airport. "I am so excited to see Korea! There are so many food stands and pretty city parts" I smiled and clapped my hands. "I know! Kookie and I will show you EVERYTHING! You will eat lots of yummy food, meet our friends, live with Kookie, watch him street dance, maybe watch me figure skate and feel like home!" The two boys besides me cooed and Jungkook kissed my temple. "You are so cute, baby"
~~
"Well then open the door Yugyeomie" I handed Yugyeom Kookie's key since Kook was carrying me. Yugyeom smiled at me before unlocking the door. We all went up and Hyung's jaw dropped to the floor. "This is so pretty!" Jungkook giggled and sat me on the couch. "Thanks. It's just some modern type but yeah it'll do" Yugyeom smiled and pulled Jungkook in a hug. "Thanks for letting me stay here" - "Of course! I would do anything" I smiled widely watching the two friends enjoying each other's long missed company. Suddenly my stomach started to growl. "Oh! Well good timing! I am hungry" The two older boys looked at me and laughed. "Well then let's go cook!" Jungkook picked me up bridal style and carried me to the kitchen, sitting me on the counter. "You will just watch, baby" I pouted at that and crossed my arms. "Can I at least call the others over to lunch?" - "Sure. Yugyeom let's cook" Yugyeom nodded and with that they started cooking while I texted my friends.

After good half an hour the doorbell rung. Yugyeom and Jungkook were nearly done cooking so I quietly stood up. But before I could jump to the door Jungkook wrapped his arms around me. "You aren't allowed to walk, baby" - "But the doorbell" I pouted. He chuckled and sat me back on the counter. "I will get it. Yugyeom you can finish that right? It's not much anyways" Yugyeom nodded and Jungkook pecked my lips before rushing to the door. "Are you excited, Hyung?" - "Of course I am! I will finally see Yoongi after years again. It's only the thing if he remembers" I smiled sweetly. "He will remember don't worry" Then we heard Jimin. "TAEHYUNGIEEEE!!" He run up to me, not paying attention to Yugyeom and hugged me tightly. "I missed you!" I chuckled and hugged him back. My best friend broke their and now noticed Yugyeom. "Oh?" He quickly bowed. After he did that the others came in too. Yoongi and Hoseok bowed immediately. "Guys meet my childhood friend Yugyeom. Yugyeom meet Hoseok, Yoongi and Jimin" I watched as my cousin's face filled with joy. Before you knew it the two were hugging. I clapped out of excitement. Hoseok's and Jimin's face was filled with confusion while Jungkook smiled widely. "You know each other?" Yugyeom and Yoongi broke the hug and nodded at Hobi's question. "Jup. We were friends when we were younger. I met Jungkook through him" My stomach started growling again, making everyone look at me. Kookie and Yugyeom chuckled. "Well I am still hungry. You guys need ages to introduce" Now all laughed.

"Wahhhhh!! So that means you two are together since that?" I nodded shyly while Jimin started fanboying. Yoongi just smiled, looking at Jimin with heart eyes. And Hoseok congratulated us. Jungkook had his arm around my waist as I sat on his lap in the living room. Hoseok's phone suddenly started ringing.

Hoseok POV
"I'll be right back" The others nodded and I stood up, answering the phone in the hallway. "Hello?" - "Hoseok! Is Taehyung okay? I didn't hear anything from him. I am worried about him" I froze as I heard Jin's voice. "Jin... he is fine but he wanted some time for him... I know you care for him but please understand him. His own parents don't accept him because of a disease... If you can just come to Jungkook's but don't say anything about that I said that yeah?"

Seokjin POV
"Yes! Of course. I will be there in half an hour. Thanks" - "Stay save" With that Hoseok hung up. I turned to Namjoon who had his arms wrapped around me. "Joonie... can we go to Jungkook's?" - "But I thought we were going to enjoy our day off?" I pouted at kissed his lips. Before he could respond I broke the kiss again. "Please" He sighed and sat up, taking the blanket away. "Okay. Get ready"

Jungkook POV
We all just talked so Yugyeom got to know more from the others and the others more about him. The doorbell then rung. "I wanna go!" Taehyung wanted to slide down my lap but I held his waist. "Baby, remember your ankle" He turned to me, pouting. "Please Kookie. I will be careful. I promise!" I sighed, kissed his nose and let him from my lap. With that he jumped on one leg to the door.

《《That was all for part three! Hope you enjoyed!💜💜💜》》