𝐋𝐞𝐯𝐢 𝐀𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 || 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐘𝐨𝐮

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐔𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 ~ 𝐗 𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐬

(Requested by Vgar2907)

Warning: Feels, angst

Words: 978 words

------------------------------

I pant heavily landing on my horse quickly seeing the titan collapse to the ground with a thunderous rumble, making everything quake around. My body drained not knowing how long we have to keep this up, wiping away the blood from my face in disgust before an abnormal jumps out with surprise.

"Shit!!!" I curse, as I pull the reigns of the horse quickly but she doesn't move quick enough. I then instead moved out of the way doing a commando roll dodging the attack, but the abnormal comes back accidentally stomping on my horse. My eyes widen as I try running away, but I could hear the thing running fast behind me. 

I turn around activating my grappling hooks as I dug them into the skin of the beast, before pulling myself towards it and slicing it's nape. Once that was done i went to land on the ground, feeling pain shoot through my ankle making me cry out in pain.

"Captain (Y/N)!!!!"

I look up quickly to see one of my cadets riding their horse towards me, as they lean down with their arm latching around mine hauling me up while still riding. "We need to find the rest of the squad," i say sternly, not caring about my aching ankle.

"The squad is wiped out!!!!" She replies, as my eyes widen in shock feeling my breathe hitch my throat.

"N-No....."

"We need to head to Commander Erwin!" She says, but I could hear her voice wavering.

"R-Right,"

**************************

Levi's pov:

I have gotten back from Wall Rose seen I had to go and do a few things for a few days, and I have gotten back to the base. I haven't seen Captain (Y/N) anywhere. It troubled me in a way, but I try to push it aside. I walk down the halls when my eye caught something, as I look out the window to see (Y/N) training some of the new cadets. Why would she be the one training them? Where is her squad?

"What on ear--?"

"Captain Levi..........the reports with the mission outside the wall!" I hear, as I turn to see one of the cadets.

"Right, so when did you get back?"

"Three days sir!"

"Successful?"

"No Sir," She replies, making me narrow my eyes. 

"Why is that?"

"Well you see.........Captain (Y/N), she lost almost our entire squad," She replies, as my eyes widen. "I'm the only survivor, but I saved Captain (Y/N) before she could have been killed."

"......."

"Sir, are you alright?"

"Um.......how is Captain (Y/N) dealing with it?"

"Actually I haven't seen her once in the mess halls, and I always see her not even sleeping," She begins to list out, when I stop her right there.

"Wait......so she has been like this for the past three days?"

"Yes,"

"Dammit (Y/N)," I sigh deeply, before heading off to Erwin.

{TimeSkip}

***Later at Night***

Your pov:

I sigh deeply not bothering to head for dinner as I couldn't bare myself to eat, as I felt my stomach growl. I bury my head into my knees that rests against my chest, as I try my best to hold in my tears.

"Dammit.....it's my fault," i waver, when I hear a knock at my door. I stood up slowly walking over and opening, only reveal heichou. "Heichou, how was your mission?" 

That's when I saw a plate of food in his hand and water, as he welcomes himself in. I close the door, "I have heard what happened, I'm so sorry," he says gently, as my eyes widen in shock. "I know what it's like to lose fellow comrades, you don't even have to remind me. It's so vivid, it replays in my head."

"I-It's my fault, they are dead.......b-because of me," i whimper, trying to hold in my tears. Out of nowhere I felt him embrace me, as he holds the nape of my nape pulling me close to his chest with the other wrapping around me. I rest my hands on his firm toned chest, as i felt a few tears escape.

"You can cry, let it all out.....you need too," he whisper gently, as I burying my head into his chest and began to cry. I swallow thickly, trying to breathe properly but I couldn't.

"Dammit, dammit!!!" i cry out. "I-it's my....oh god....I'm pathetic!!! I'm useless!!!!"

I then felt him sit down with me sitting on his lap with knees on either side of him, with my arms still around him. I felt him rub my back gently in small motions, making me rest my head on his shoulder. "You are none of those things, you are amazing, strong, headstrong and also born a leader. You are better than you give yourself credit for. Please......please just hold onto me, because I will always be here to hold you when you are falling. I can't leave you like this," he says, as I look up into his piercing silver eyes.

"Why do this? I thought I was a brat?"

"You're not, it's just a nickname," He replies. "From now on, I am going to be here by your side no matter what."

"Lev--"

I felt his lips against mine making my eyes widen in shock before closing them gently and slowly, feeling tears streaming down my red cheeks. He tilts his head to deepen the kiss, as i felt peace and comfort through this. His brushes his fingers through my hair, as he kisses me in a way that felt exhilarating. It was like a drug, that tried to put me to sleep.

"Now how about you eat something, and get some sleep," he says gently, pecking my forehead. 

"Right, but um.........what are we?"

"How about my girlfriend?"

"That's fine," I smile, before he passes me my plate of food sending him another gentle smile.

------------------------------------

A/N: I'm so sorry that you had to wait for this requested story. I have been so busy with things recently, and also HAPPY NEWS YEARS EVERYONE in Australia. 

~ Little Bean