Book 5 Chapter 3 Harry

It had been a day since my little outburst and I hadn't seen my family really since other then the people I shared a room with.

I was sat alone in my room picking at the lunch Fred had brought up for me, I had no appetite though so just sort of swirled it around the plate to make it look like it was a well enjoyed meal.

A knock sounded at my door and before I even had chance to answer the door swung open revealing Harry.

"What is the point in knocking if you are just going to barge in anyway?"

"Sorry, I wanted to talk to you."

There was a short silence where Harry just looked at me like he used to.

"Well go on then, I'm not getting any younger." I said before Harry came and sat beside me.

"So, what does the famous Harry Potter want to talk to me about then?" I started off cold but couldn't help but giggle as he grimaced at a picture on the world.

"I really was a specky git." Harry laughed as he watched his twelve year old self play water warrior.

"It was a good day." I smiled.

I was sat on Harry's shoulders and we were winning at water warrior, it was the summer before second year.

"We were so carefree and innocent, know idea what the world was really capable of." I said softly.

"The world isn't all bad Blue."

"It is, name one thing that is worth living for."

"You're mother's cooking." Harry laughed as I started to laugh also.

"Yeah, I guess you are right. When you're boyfriend is murdered and you're slightly depressed just have some food made by Molly Weasley."

The next thing I know is Harry is hugging me, not in a romantic way but in a friend way. A best friend way he hugged me like in first year.

"I really am sorry Blue, but please can you just get better."

"I'm not sick." I replied looking at his worried face.

"You don't eat. You don't sleep. You don't go outside. I just want you to start living again, I miss you."

"Well what is the point in doing all those things? There isn't one and I just want my already awful life to be over."

"Don't say things like that. You are amazing Blue and Cedric wouldn't want you to starve yourself."

"Well Cedric isn't here anymore." I cried.

As the tears fell Harry delicately brushed them away.

"I love you Blue, I never stopped. It hurts me to see you like this." Harry said softly.

"I don't care for your love, if doesn't make the fact that you broke my heart any better. I'm scared Harry." I cried.

"I know what I did was wrong, I'm sorry I was stupid but Blue why are you scared?"

"I'm scared that I will live the rest of my life in pain and alone and my heart will forever be stained black."

"You won't be alone Blue, I will be with you forever."

"But that doesn't mean I will love you back."

"I don't care Blue, it won't change the fact that I'm in love with you."

"But as soon as you are bored with trying to mend the sick girl then you will run back to Cho Chang."

"I don't intend to ever leave you again Bluebell Weasley. I've lost you before and I had never been in so much pain. I do intend though to heal you and be your best friend."

I hugged Harry as tightly as my weak body would allow and cried into his shoulder.

"Thank you Harry."

"What for?"

"Giving me my best friend back."

Thanks for reading!
Please comment and vote ❤️