Book 4 Chapter 6 Mad Eye Moody

"Blue get up before I set the knargles on you." Luna whispered into my ear interrupting my peaceful slumber.

"Luna it is seven o'clock, I am a growing girl and you grow the most when you sleep." I mumbled back not opening my eyes in fear of the sunlight.

"So do you want to miss the Hogwarts Express then, I don't want to because I think I might catch up with the quibbler." Luna said dreamily as I opened my eyes and sat up quickly.

"We are going home!" I squealed happily jumping out of bed and dancing around. I was at the burrow in my shared bedroom with Gin and I guess now Luna.

"Blue stop squealing and get ready before your breakfast gets cold!" Mum no 1 shouted from the bottom of the stairs.

I quickly picked out my outfit and ran to the bathroom, I had my quick shower and put on some makeup. I kept my hair wavy like normal and put on my outfit.

"Hurry up! I swear it is every year!" The twins and Ron shouted from outside the bathroom door.

I opened the door and they all fell out and onto the hard floor.

"Owwww, give us a bit of warning!" Fred shouted as he stood up and brushed himself off.

"Karma's a bitch!" Is all I said before skipping down the stairs to meet my delicious breakfast.

"Eat up quickly Blue, we are already late!" Mum no 1 rushed as I quickly ate my pancakes and ran to the ministry car.

"Finally! Right get in while I go and get the boys." Dad no 1 gasped as I climbed into the car next to Ginny and Luna and buckled myself in,

Not long later did the the twins, Ron and parents no 1 rush to the car and jump in. We drove to Kingscross station making small talk but nothing exciting.

When we finally arrived I said goodbye to my parents and jumped on the train that was already starting to leave the station.

"Blue!" Del and Mione squealed as I entered the compartment leaving Luna and Ginny to go and sit with Neville.

"Hey guys!" I laughed back hugging them and then sitting down next to Harry.

"Hey love!" Harry smiled quickly kissing me and giving me a hug.

"Nice to see you all too then." Ron said loudly as Del and Mione sat back down and he continued to stand in the doorway.

"Hey Ronald, I have missed you soooo much but I need to go and find George." Del said dramatically as she left the compartment flicking Ron on the nose as she left.

Ron reluctantly sat down but warmed up to us all when Mione hugged him and handed him some pumpkin pasties.

We talked for a while and Del didn't return.

"I'm going to go and find Del." I said as Mione stood up also and followed me out of the compartment.

We got to their compartment and all the blinds were closed and it was dead silent.

"They must have used mufflliato." Mione said matter of factly as I began to grin.

"You don't think they are... you know." I laughed as It dawned on Mione and she began to mirror my facial expression.

"Only one way to find out." Mione laughed as we both knocked on the door loudly over and over again.

The door slid open revealing Del and George with ruffled up hair and annoyed expression on their face. All of their clothes were untidy as if they were put on in a rush.