Book 4 Chapter 8 Fleur

"Right everyone into your year group lines ready to greet the other schools." Grandma ordered as we walked to our lines.

I had woken up that morning with a hangover but Madam Pomphrey sorted me out, I am just awaiting a howler from Mum that I assume will come any day now.

"I am so excited!" Del squealed from her place in front of me.

"Me too, do you think I have a chance with a Veela girl?" Ron muttered dreamily making me and Harry laugh.

"As if!" Harry laughed before Grandma silenced us.

"Durmstrang will be here any second, you all need to be on your best behaviour unless you fancy a Sunday morning detention with Filtch!" Grandma warned.

"You look beautiful dears." Grandma chirped as she came too me and Del to inspect our appearance.

"Thanks Grandma, is that a new hat?" I asked happily as I noticed her once moth eaten hat was gone to be replaced by a shiny, new one.

"It is indeed Sirius bought it for me, I have taken a liking to him." Grandma giggled before she left.

A ship appeared from the depths of the Black lake, it was like a pirate ship and was quite intimidating. We all looked at it in Awww as it came to a stop at the banks of the lake.

A group of boys who all looked oddly similar exited the boat.

"OMG it's Krum!" I heated Pavarti squeal as a lot of girls and Ron joined in.

They walked to the front of out lines as everyone went silent.

Grandma quickly greeted them and then sent them into a room for them to make their grand entrance at the feast.

Next Beauxbatons arrived in flying carriages that nearly took poor Hagrid out. They also went into a waiting room as all the Hogwarts students filtered into the great hall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Please help me in welcoming the lovely ladies of the Beauxbatons Academy of Magic and their headmistress Madam Maxime!" Dumbledore cheered as we all clapped loudly.

A group of girls dressed in blue uniforms entered the great hall. They were all tall and blonde, you could just tell they thought a lot of them selves. They began to dance down the isles and blow paper butterflies about.

"Oh my goodness, are you Veela?" The leader of the girls squealed as she ran over to me with her friends and started to poke my face.

"No, I don't think so." I muttered back as they turned my face to the side and played with my hair.

"Girls back in formation!" Madam Maxime an extremely tall women bellowed as she walked over smiled at me and scowled at the girls.

"Blimey. That's one big woman!" Ron gasped as Dumbledore stood on his tip toes to kiss Madam Maxime's large hand.

"And now our friends from the north,
please greet the proud sons of Durmstrang
and the high master Igor Karkaroff!" Dumbledore chanted as the doors of the hall burst open once more revealing Durmstrang.

They all look older as they walked down the isles brandishing bo staffs, twirling them around and stabbing them into the ground as sparks erupted.

"Look it's him, Viktor!" Ron smiled as he looked at Krum creepily.

"Hi Viktor." I whispered as he walked past but when he heard he stopped.

"Blue!" He smiled pulling me off the bench and hugging me.

"Viktor you will have time to catch up with your friend later." Karkaroff laughed as Viktor let me go from his tight embrace and walked back to his class mates who were all smirking at him.