Book 5 Chapter 4 Home

Before I knew it I was back to Hogwarts, well stood outside the gates. Over the last week and a bit I had spent more time with my friends and family, learning how to laugh again. But my laugh was hollow most of the time and my heart still stung.

On the bright side me and Harry were closer. I wasn't in love with him, I didn't fancy him. For the first time in my life I could say I was best friends with Harry Potter and actually mean it. When I knew him before we got together I would say we were best friends but really he was my crush, then he was my boyfriend, then I hated him.

We were finally where we were supposed to be and he was a big help, Harry had been a right twat for a long time. People wanted me to be with Cedric over him the famous Harry Potter, that was how cruel he had been. But I'm glad he was, if he hadn't been then me and Cedric would never of happened and the world would be deprived of that epic love story even though it ended sharply and painfully.

I was walking with a crutch, I had gotten a lot better and I ate the meals I was supposed to but I didn't snack and feast like I used to. I was still very weak and pale so I couldn't support myself.

Nobody but my little bubble had seen me, I had kept myself hidden on the train surrounded by the only people I could show weakness by. But at that moment I realised my life had changed, walking through the halls of Hogwarts, the place I call home would be different. I used to strut, confident and powerful maybe even a slight bitch. Now I had to hobble around clinging onto an old muggle contraption or the people who pity me.

"Are you ready Blue?" Harry asked.

"Will I ever be?"

"Nope, but what's the point in standing around?" Harry smirked.

I couldn't help but laugh as he broke out into a grin also.

"Come on flower, I'm hungry." Harry moaned slowly stomping of to the the entrance.

I hurried after him.

"Harry, wait. I'm like disabled for the time being so take a chill pill." I laughed so I didn't cry.

"Oh yeah, sorry about that. I'm so used to you practically running around."

We began to walk but slower this time.

"What was with flower?" I giggled as he went red in the face.

"Sirius said it is the perfect nickname for you."

"Well he is delusional."

"And why is that flower?" Harry laughed mocking me.

"Because Flowers are little fragile things that die within a week, I am Bluebell Weasley the most powerful witch in the year." I said triumphantly.

I lost my footing and fell but before hitting the stone floor of the Hogwarts corridor I was court.

Someone was holding onto me with tenderness and when I opened my eyes Harry was looking down at me with a triumphant grin.

"The most powerful aye." He laughed.

"Oh fuck of potter." I laughed pushing his face to the side and straightening up.

"Come on flower, I hope they have treacle tart!"

As soon as I opened the doors I felt eyes on me and as I looked around most people had turned to look at me.

"Nice to see you all too!" I shouted before hobbling to my seat.

We ate our dinner talking about random things.

"So, what did we all do this summer?" George asked.

"We literally like all live together you cauldron cake." Del laughed kissing George on the nose.

Ron gagged loudly making us all giggle and the love birds sneer.

"Please carry on, why don't you just shag on the table over my roast potatoes." Ron said sarcastically.

"Oh piss of Ron, you're only saying that because you want to do it with Mione!" Del laughed.

"I actually went to France for a week at the start of the holidays." Mione spoke trying to change the subject.

"Well my parents took me and Harry to Disney land before you lot came, the muggles are so fun... like a moving cart that is dedicated to props singing about random things." Del added.

"We spent most of the summer in the garden." Ron smiled as if he was remembering a funny memory.

"What about you Blue?" Del asked completely forgetting my little mishap.

"I actually went on a three week vacation to Australia and spent most of my time there with a nice Kangaroo called Bob who liked to sing country music." I smiled.

"Did you really?" Del chirped.

"For a somewhat bright girl Del, you can be really dimwitted. I spent the summer in my room with the curtains shut refusing to eat or speak and drowning in my own despair. Then I collapsed and was brought to Grimauld Place where I almost died." I chirped as if it was nothing.

"Well you are better now." Harry smiled tapping my back.

"Oh god, I am far from better I'm just not suicidal anymore."

"You were suicidal?" Ron shrieked.

"Of course I was won won. I even tried to jump out the window but Fred grabbed me."

"And you never told us?" Ron shouted at Fred.

"She didn't want me too and promised she wouldn't do it again."

"It's in the past now Ronald, don't cry about it." I said to my fuming twin.

Dumbledore stood up and everyone went silent, he started to speak. It was his normal type of speech welcoming the first years and warning us of the rules.

When he mentioned the bit about following the rules and not going where you ought not to go he looked right at me and my friends, I'm not surprised though.

An annoying woman in pink cleared her throat, she looked a mixture between a hedgehog and a frog, not a nice sight.

Her annoying voice stabbed my ears but I switched off when I looked up at the ceiling.

The candle, Cedric's candle still remained but was still unlit. My memories came flooding back and I gulped back the tears.

As if Harry knew what I was thinking, he put a comforting arm around my shoulder still in a friendly way.

"The ministry is taking over Hogwarts." Mione sighed.

Merry Christmas if you celebrate it! Look at me updating on Christmas Day.

Anyway thanks for reading and please comment and vote. If you are a ghost reader all I will say is why. Why when you can press a button to vote so I can see who reads my crap don't you do it? Anyway comment and vote and Merry Christmas! ❤️