Book 1 chapter 3 the sorting ceremony

Everyone was starring at the boy who lived and the Weasley he was holding hands with.

I clambered out of the little boat and walked up to the castle next to Harry whilst Ron and Hermione walked behind. A women dressed in green robes and a black pointy hat stood at the steps to the great hall. "Welcome to Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardry, in a few moments you will be taken through into the great hall to start the sorting ceremony I am just going to go and let them no you have arrived." Said Professor Mcgonagall in a harsh voice. I could already tell you didn't want to get on the wrong side of her. She walked of into the great hall leaving all the first years to talk amongst themselves. "So it's true Harry Potter has come to Hogwarts." Said an annoying pale and blond boy.
"I am Malfoy, Draco Malfoy." Malfoy spoke in a posh accent whilst glaring at Harry. As soon as Malfoy said his name Ron snorted very loudly. "You think my name is funny do you? No need to ask yours, red hair and a hand me down robe you must be a Weasley and who are you?" Malfoy snarled looking me up and down. "I am Bluebell Weasley Ron's twin sister and don't you dare insult my family again there are plenty of things I can say about yours but I obviously have a lot more class than you!" I snarled back at Malfoy as he stepped back a bit. " You will soon find you don't want to be making friends with the wrong sort, I can help you there." Malfoy said putting his pale hand towards Harry. "I think I can tell the wrong sort for my self thanks." Harry replied grabbing my hand and leading me into the great hall.

Everyone gasped at the ceiling that was enchanted to look like the night sky. There were four house tables: Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin and then a table at the front where all the teachers were sat. My eyes were drawn to the headmaster Professor Dumbledore who smiled down at me and Harry winking, it was only then that I noticed we were still holding hands but neither of us let go. The sorting hat sang a song about the houses and their founders then it started sorting people into there house. It sorted Hermione in Gryffindor and Draco in Slytherin after that I zoned out until it was only me, Ron and Harry. They called up Ron who got put in Gryffindor but by this point everyone was staring at the boy who lived and the Weasley he was holding hands with. " Bluebell Weasley!" Professor Mcgonergal called looking down at me and Harry with a smirk I blushed, as Harry squeezed my hand and then let go. All eyes were on me as I sat on the stool at the front of the great hall and the sorting hat was placed on my head. " Another Weasley, but you are different to the rest of your family you are an extremely powerful witch maybe even one day the most powerful but where to put you?" The sorting hat questioned as I sat on the stool nervously. "You are loyal like a Hufflepuff, intelligent like a Ravenclaw, cunning like a Slytherin and courageous like a Gryffindor you are not one house you are all of them how odd, better be GRYFFINDOR!" The sorting hat shouted as everyone at the Gryffindor table stood up and clapped I jumped down from the stool and went to sit next to Ron. Harry was sorted in to Gryffindor too so we all sat together and enjoyed our feast.

After the feast Percy led us to the Gryffindor common room and told us where our dorms were. Me and Mione said by to the boys and skipped up to our dormitory. Once in our pjs we ate sweets and gossiped for awhile. " Blue?" Mione questioned looking at me sheepishly. "What's wrong?" I asked.
"Well do you like Harry don't worry I don't like him or anything I was just curious?" Mione babbled
"Yes I think I might do actually." I said quietly while Mione giggled. After that we went to bed. Laying in my bed that night listening to Mione's steady breathing at the other side of the room, I couldn't stop thinking about all the adventures we were going to have at Hogwarts and what Harry was thinking at that moment too.