Book 5 Chapter 20

"Blue, are you ok?" Mione asked hurriedly. She had just so happened to be exiting the room opposite, Ron's room. Her face was painted a deep crimson which she tried to mask with her concern for me. I cursed that this was the moment Harry and I decided to try and save the wizarding world as I would have to keep up the heartbroken act rather then ask what seemed much more important at this moment in time. What on earth were Hermione Granger and Ronald Weasley up to?

"No." I sobbed loudly, letting my voice carry down the spiral staircase of 12 Grimauld Place. "It's Harry, he doesn't love me like he used to and I really put myself out there you know?"

"What?" Hermione asked, scrunching her eyebrows up in a mix of concern, anger and confusion. "Since when were we even exploring those feelings again and why is Harry being delusional?"

It took everything in me to continue whimpering and not let out a giggle. "You know I've always loved Harry. Hell our whole world knows I'm head over heels, he just doesn't feel the same anymore."

"Well he's lying to himself." Mione smiled solemnly whilst wiping my tear stained cheeks. "I caught him looking at you like you were a million golden galleons just an hour ago."

"Well you must of been mistaken." I replied. "He just wants us to be friends, he's sick of the constant breaking up and getting back together so he just think we aren't meant to be as a couple."

Before Hermione could reply another voice cut in. "What are you waffling on about?" Ron said.

"Nothing." I sniffled. "If it's any consolation I think I agree with him and I'm great full that one of us was strong enough to do something about it."

"I'll check on him then cause he's definitely kicking himself and crying in a corner right now." Ron rolled his eyes before walking across, awkwardly patting me on the head before knocking on Harry's door. Hermione and I quickly rushed down the stairs before the door opened. Me knowing if Harry and I made eye contact we would break and Hermione trying to protect me from seeing the boy who had supposedly just broken my heart.

We walked into the living room to the sound of wizards chess and a crackling fireplace. Del was sat half reading a magazine and half watching the twins play the game whilst Ginny knitted a new hat for Luna.

"Who are we mad at?" Del said sternly standing up quickly causing George to fall back on the floor as he had been leaning on her. It took one look at my bloodshot eyes for her to see something must be wrong.

"Harry." Mione replied through pursed lips not doing her best to hide her disgust.

"Oh god what has the chosen one done now?" Fred rolled his eyes.

"He has decided and I have agreed now upon further reflection that friendship is the best place for us." I said, making sure to shake my voice slightly but still sound resolute so I didn't have to keep up the teary act for long.

"Well that's his loss, Blue." Ginny said kindly standing up to hug me tightly in the way only a sibling can.

"Well I think he's an idiot." Del spat. "You are literally Bluebell Weasley, only a mental person would let you go."

"Thanks guys but it's honestly ok."

"It sure looks ok." George replied sarcastically taking note of my disgruntled appearance.

"Well it will be ok." I replied confidently. "Eventually that is."

"That's the spirit." Hermione smiled.

"Anyway, it's getting late." I yawned. "I think I just need a good nights sleep."

Three hours later