100 The Holy Devil

Hiroyuki stared at the love of his life, sleeping so peacefully and so soundly on the comfy bed in the quiet and cold morning.
The devil, Akihiko seemed so beautiful sleeping beside him.

Hiroyuki stared at his beautiful long eyelashes, his pink lips, his pale skin, his soft dark brown hair and his devil horns.
Such a beautiful creation.
He touched his cheek and stroked him softly as he smiled.

He was blessed to be with him, to be able to hold him, to love him and to take care of him.
He was blessed to even just know him.
He would forever be grateful for him.

If he haven't met Akihiko in the rain, if he didn't fell, if Akihiko didn't help him, he wondered,
Where would he be? What would he do? What would he feel?

He knows for sure, he would never be as happy as he is now. He would never feel as alive as he is with Akihiko.

The rain is truly a blessing.

He never regretted anything. He wouldn't change a single thing of his past.
  Even if, he almost died. He didn't feel scared. Even when the love of his life killed the person who poisoned him so mercilessly, he wasn't scared of him.

He was happy for him.

Finally, Akihiko could sleep well.
   He was so happy to see him sleep peacefully.

Hiroyuki leaned onto him closer and kissed his head softly.
  Sleep well my love.
He said in his heart.

This devil was as pure as white. Despite anything he does or anything he had ever done, Akihiko will always be so beautiful to him.
   He sees through him.
Even without saying anything, he knows. He knows just how kind and how loving Akihiko really is.

Despite being a devil, Akihiko was as holy, kind and loving as any angel. To Hiroyuki, Akihiko was better than any angel.

Akihiko was his one and only, holy and pure devil. The one he loved the most, the only one the loves.
   Nobody could ever compete with him.

Hiroyuki sat up and looked at his clothes on the floor. He threw it on the floor when they were about to have sex. His phone and wallet was still in his pants but he didn't really care about it.

It was getting a little cold as he was naked. He took his underpants on the floor and wore it as he was standing up.
  He opened up the small lamp table's drawer beside the bed and took out his cigarette and lighter.

He walked towards the window that was closed as he lit up his cigarette and took a drag from it.
   He pushed the curtains and opened the window quietly. He always opens the window to let the morning sun and soft wind come in. He knows Akihiko likes the sound of the wind chime.

Hiroyuki blew out a cloud of smoke slowly as he stared out the window. It was a beautiful morning. The sun was just about to come up.
  Such a quiet, peaceful and lovely morning.

Hiroyuki looked at the cigarette in his hand that he was smoking.

He used to hate smoking but the warmth of it used to accompany him in the time he felt nothing. He thought it was better if he smoke cigarettes rather than do nothing and because of it, smoking became a habit for him.