01 The Angel

"Aaah haa—haa Kazama- ha aah haa-de-deep—yo-yours is so b-big" Akihiko moaned crying as he was being fucked from behind in the restroom on the toilet. His precum was dripping in the toilet bowl and his legs were shaking.

Hiroyuki fucked him in his ass roughly holding his waist and thrusting it in and out of him.
   "Mmh aah haa—call me Hiroyuki" He said softly breathing in his ear behind him.

"Mmh ah haa—Hiroyuki- so deep mmh aah" He moaned shedding a tear and held onto the toilet tightly.

Hiroyuki felt more turned on as he heard him say his name. He got more aggressive. He rapidly thrust it in and out of him making him shudder and shake.

"Ah-ah ah Hi-ro-yu-ki" Akihiko moaned every syllable and cried out of pain and pleasure.

"Aah ha—cu-cumming—".
Hiroyuki jerked him off and kissed his ear gently as he moaned softly feeling good inside of him . He shuddered and came inside of him.

"Mmh aaah! Hiroyuki~" Akihiko moaned as his eyes rolled back with pleasure.

...

Tap
Tap
Tap

The devil tapped his finger on his desk in his office as he stared at his phone with a troubled look. He was wearing a black suit and tie and had a pretty face. Dark brown hair, pale skin, light pink lips, a dainty nose and pretty hazel eyes. Not to forget his dark red horns and black devil wings.
  He was undeniably, a beautiful devil and his name was Akihiko Kurose.

Akihiko kept staring at his phone as he continued to tap his finger on his office desk with his paper works scattered on his table. He had been staring at his phone for too long.

Eventually, he sighed and put his phone in his pocket. He ignored it and cleaned the mess on his table.
   He combined the papers into a pile and put it aside. He put the pens in its place and just tried to clean up a little in hopes he would get a clear head.

Before he could get a peace of mind, a girl with long white hair and bright pink eyes bursted into his office. It startled him.

"Akihiko~!" She said happily as she opened the door open wide. She was a petite devil wearing a cream collared blouse along with a matching knee length skirt.

"Its Kazama san from the Angel department" She said and walked aside to let the person get in.
   "I'll leave you two be" she said smiling and quickly got out of the room before closing the door shut.

Akihiko frowned instantly as he looked at the person's innocent and emotionless face. His white wings closed as he walked towards Akihiko.

The angel, Hiroyuki Kazama had silky tousled short black hair, his eyes were dark brown, almost black and he had a more muscular body figure compared to Akihiko. He was wearing a dark blue suit and tie and a golden rimmed spectacles.
   He was handsome, stunning and tall. A perfect man in other words with his white wings and angel halo.

He really was the perfect angel.
Anyone could fall for him in a heartbeat.

Akihiko furrowed his eyebrows looking at the perfect angel. He was shining so brightly it hurt his eyes.
That brat went out as soon she can and left me with this MESS.
He thought feeling annoyed.

"What do you want? You'll have a bad reputation if you keep coming here" Akihiko said and frowned.

"Nobody said anything like that" Hiroyuki said with a monotonous voice and stood beside his table looking at him with hands in his pockets.