49 The Neck

Akihiko opened his sleepy eyes slowly. He felt Hiroyuki's hand stroking his head gently, playing with his hair as his head was on Hiroyuki's chest.
  Hiroyuki held his hip with his other hand and held him gently.

Akihiko felt the silent morning to be so calming and so peaceful, but it was a little too silent. He could hear Hiroyuki breathing and himself breathing.
  There werent as much birds there as there were at Hiroyuki's place. There was no alarm clock either. It was a very silent morning.

Akihiko closed back his eyes and embraced him closer.
  "Good morning" Hiroyuki said smiling as he stroked his cheek gently. He could tell Akihiko woke up because he held him closer.

Akihiko said softly under his breath,
  "Bring your wind chime the next time you go back to bring your stuffs over".

"Wind chime?" Hiroyuki asked feeling confused.

"The small one you hang by the window" Akihiko said.

"Oh—that I didn't expect you'd notice. You like those stuffs Aki?" Hiroyuki asked smiling as he played with his hair. He was surprised Akihiko liked it. He thought maybe Akihiko disliked it because it could get noisy and annoying at times.
  "It sounds nice" Akihiko said softly and covered his face on Hiroyuki's chest.

"Okay I'll bring it later" Hiroyuki said smiling and kissed his head gently.
  Akihiko kissed Hiroyuki's chest as he hugged him.

Hiroyuki smiled watching him kiss his body. It was adorable and sweet. He stroked his head gently as he let him kiss his body.
"Do you miss me that bad?" He asked.

"I miss your smell" Akihiko said softly and breathed in his scent on his body. He stroked Hiroyuki's body as he was hugging him.
"I miss your skin" he said softly and opened his eyes slightly.

Hiroyuki smiled,
"You're so sweet Aki" He said and played with his soft brown hair.

Akihiko kissed his collar bone and slowly went up to his neck.

Suddenly Hiroyuki shuddered and held Akihiko tight. He stopped him immediately. It surprised Akihiko.
"A—Aki I don't advise you to kiss me on the neck" Hiroyuki said softly and smiled faintly as he suddenly covered his own neck from getting kissed by Akihiko.

Akihiko looked at him blankly. It was very odd.
Akihiko had never kissed him on the neck before, he didn't remember if he did. He didn't expect Hiroyuki would act so weird about it.
"Why?" Akihiko asked feeling puzzled.

Hiroyuki looked at him with his faint smile,
"I—um...a little sensitive on my neck" He said softly.

Akihiko furrowed his eyebrows.

"You might not remember or didn't notice but I've told you once its best not to kiss me on my neck. The reason why i never really asked you to kiss me on my neck or let you is because I get really—aroused if you kiss me on my neck" Hiroyuki said feeling a little embarrassed.

Akihiko looked at him blankly and blinked his eyes.

"I um—get turned on. When you kiss me on my neck, I'll get aggressive and I won't be able to hold back. I don't want to hurt you and force you into something you don't want" Hiroyuki said softly.

Akihiko stared at him.
"Are you serious" he asked.

"Yes I am" Hiroyuki said nodding confidently.

"Even the slightest touch of your hair against my neck, turns me on. Even when you touch my neckfl get so aroused. I assumed it'll be worse if you kissed it" he added.
"And after youjust kissed me on my neck once, my assumption is true. I am......so hard right now" Hiroyuki said feeling embarrassed.