65 The Halo

Akihiko touched his hand gently and hesitated to ask. He didn't know if he wanted to know what was going on. Maybe it was better not knowing at all.
   But he wanted to know.

"Hiroyuki" Akihiko said softly staring at his sleeve.
  "Is that blood on your sleeve?" He asked.

Hiroyuki opened his eyes instantly and looked at his sleeve. He suddenly smiled a little. 
  "No—It was just the ink from my red pen at work" he said calmly.

Akihiko turned serious and said,
  "Don't lie to me. I know blood when I see it".

Hiroyuki's smile faded slowly. He frowned and suddenly hugged him closer.
  "Do you really want to know?" He asked softly.

Akihiko pursed his lips. Did he really want to?
  What if it was worse than he expects? But he didn't want to live in a lie either. He wanted to know everything about Hiroyuki.

"Yes Yuki" Akihiko said confidently.

Hiroyuki took a moment before replying.
  "I had a heat stroke....my nose bled and got onto my sleeve" he said softly.

"What? Are you serious?" Akihiko exclaimed and turned around to look at him feeling worried. He cupped his cheeks and felt his warm cheeks.

It had been hot lately. Its possible that he could've gotten a nose bleed. It didn't seem like he was lying about it. Akihiko was sure the reason Eiji was gone was not because of Hiroyuki.

"I don't want you to worry ne Aki..." Hiroyuki said softly and smiled faintly. He touched Akihiko's hands that were cupping his cheeks.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier" Akihiko said sighing.

"Well...because I don't want you to worry. Its not a big deal. Theres nothing to be worried about" Hiroyuki said smiling.

Akihiko frowned and looked at his charming smile. It melted his heart. Hiroyuki is so handsome and perfect. He looks classier with his gold rimmed spectacles. It was really a favourite touch to his look for Akihiko.
  "Drink more water you idiot and don't lie to me. Just tell me....okay. I'll freaking kill you if you get sick" he said.

Hiroyuki giggled and found it funny that Akihiko said he'd kill him ifhe got sick. It was ironic and funny. Its funnier that they can't die from sickness.

"Okay Aki—I'll drink more water" He said smiling innocently.
  He leaned closer towards Akihiko gave him a kiss on his lips. He felt his cold lips that were always warm but at that moment it wasn't.

"Now your lips are colder than mine" Hiroyuki said giggling.
  Usually devils are always warmer than angels. That's just how it is.

"I just drank cold water" Akihiko said blushing and put his hands down from cupping Hiroyuki's cheeks.
  "You should too" he said and turned around. He poured more water into the glass and gave it to Hiroyuki.

Hiroyuki didn't really want to drink water but since it looked like he had no choice.
  He took the glass from his small hand and drank up the cold water. He drank the whole glass of water in just a chug. He breathed out of in relief.

Akihiko looked up at him with amazement, Hiroyuki could see his adorable shining eyes.

"Something wrong?" Hiroyuki asked and put the glass on the countertop behind Akihiko.

Akihiko blinked his eyes and said,
  "I don't know.....I'm just amazed that you could drink that fast and....I like watching people eat or drink in a big portion. Its satisfying somehow".

Hiroyuki giggled and thought it was cute. No wonder Akihiko liked to watch him eat.
  Akihiko always eats in small portions but he constantly is hungry, meanwhile Hiroyuki eats in a large portion but he rarely gets hungry out of the blue.