46 The Move ii

Akihiko stared at Hiroyuki who had started chopping some onions. He didn't know what he was cooking but he bet its gonna be good.
As he was dazing out, remembering how they first met as he was sitting at the counter, he thought of something.

"Hiroyuki" Akihiko called out to him softly.

Hiroyuki replied without turning around,
"Yes?". He kept on chopping the onions carefully.

"You remember when we had sex in the public restroom...the first time" Akihiko said.

Hiroyuki giggled.
"Yea. Why? You wanna relive the moments?" He asked glancing back.

Akihiko blushed and frowned.
"Fuck you. You said you rarely put it in fully. Did you put it in at that time fully?" He asked feeling curious.

"Oh—no. Not even half" Hiroyuki said happily as he turned around looking at Akihiko.
"WhAt?" Akihiko squealed feeling surprised.
"Yea...we didn't really prepare enough and we we're in a toilet. Your body is small and fragile. Of course I didn't put it all in as much as I wanted to. I still held myself back and put only my tip in" Hiroyuki said smiling
innocently.

"Y—YOUR WHAT" Akihiko squealed as he was shocked.

"Okay maybe a little more, but surely not half" Hiroyuki said chuckling
Akihiko stared at him blankly. At first he thought he was joking. He really felt like Hiroyuki put it in or at least half. He remembered it was big and painful. He must've put it in fully.

But now that he thought about it. It is possible. Even now he could barely take it all in, how was he able to take it all in the first time? They didn't even prepare at all.
Now he's glad Hiroyuki didn't put it all in. He might've got injured if he did.

Hiroyuki still had some common sense in him after all even in situations like that. Akihiko was surprised.
"Fair point..... " Akihiko said as he calmed down after he came to his senses.

"What made you remember about it?" Hiroyuki asked and turned backto chopping. He still had a lot to do. He was thinking of making some soup and rice with meat.

"Nothing" Akihiko said and looked away. He tapped his finger on the counter as his mind was thinking about something else.

"Yea sure. You watching me cook suddenly reminded you ofthat specific moment?" Hiroyuki said smirking.

Akihiko frowned as he looked at Hiroyuki's backfeeling annoyed.
" I was just thinking how I could've let a stranger fuck me in a public toilet" he said being honest.

"When you barely let anyone even touch you the slightest bit?" Hiroyuki asked smiling.
He put the knife aside and went to the fridge to find some meat to thaw.

Akihiko raised his eyebrows feeling surprised. He didn't expect he'd know.
"Is it because I get so panic-y when you touch me that you could tell" he asked feeling curious.

Hiroyuki chuckled and replied,
"Not really. I could tell even before we're together".

Akihiko squinted his eyes and wondered how he knew.

"I've never seen anyone touched you or you touching anybody else. I remember seeing someone over at your office, I think he's new, wanted to shake hands with you but you refused" Hiroyuki said smiling.
He took a pot and put it on the stove. He poured some oil and turned on the stove.

Akihiko was surprised Hiroyuki noticed. Even he didnt remember it at all.

"I thought you had a thing with being clean but that's kinda weird since we did have SEX in a public toilet after RAIN" Hiroyuki said raising his eyebrows.
"But then I came to realise you just hate physical contact. You barely let anyone touch you, you keep your distance and avoid almost every touch with people" He said smiling