55 The Brother ii

"You liked dinner?" Hiroyuki asked smiling as he was washing the dishes and looked over at Akihiko who was sitting besidethe sink, waiting for him to finish cleaning.

"It was nice" Akihiko said not wanting to sound too impressed or too happy. Although the truth is that it was very good. He craved for seafood for so long.

"Maybe we should try salmon next time" Hiroyuki said smiling and turned the tap off. He wiped his wet hands on the napkin, finishing it off.

"Salmon?" Akihiko said as his eyes twinkled with excitement.

"You like that?" Hiroyuki asked giggling and picked him up from the counter.
  Akihiko blushed as Hiroyuki put him down. He felt like a kid.
"Never tasted it before..." he said frowning and walked out of the kitchen with Hiroyuki.

Hiroyuki smiled and turned off the lights.
  "Well then, next time I'll get some good salmon for you" he said.

"You better cook it nicely so I won't hate it" Akihiko said as he walked in front and continued walking to the bedroom as Hiroyuki closed the living room's lights.

Hiroyuki closed the bedroom door behind him and watched Akihiko walking to the bed slowly, waiting for Hiroyuki.
  He smiled looking at the mint coloured sweater he was wearing with his sleeping pants. He looked so nice and comfy in it.

Hiroyuki suddenly hugged him from behind and surprised him.
  "Akihiko" Hiroyuki said softly in his ear and slipped his cold hands under his sweater, touching his skin.

Akihiko had goosebumps all over his body and started to shake. He didn't expect Hiroyuki would suddenly hug him from behind and touch his skin.
  "Wh-what do you want?! We just ate yknow" He said blushing hard.

"I know~ I can feel your tummy's full" Hiroyuki said smiling and rubbed his hand on Akihiko's tummy. It was so cute feeling his full tummy.
  Akihiko felt embarrassed he didn't know why.

"I just wanted to say you look good tonight" Hiroyuki said sweetly and wrapped his arms around his body under his mint coloured sweater.
  Akihiko blushed and pursed his lips. Hiroyuki could've said it after he showered but he chose to say it right before bedtime. He decided not to bring it up and instead he asked,
"Because I'm wearing the clothes you bought for me?".

"Also because you really look good in it" Hiroyuki said smiling and touched his chest. He stroked it gently touching his nipples gently.

Akihiko turned redder as his heart beat faster.
"Do I usually look bad" he asked frowning and pouted.

Hiroyuki giggled and said,
  "You've never looked bad he Aki. I don't think its possible".

"Itsjust that I'm so happy you were the clothes I chose and bought for you. Its some kind of a satisfaction for me, even more when you look so good in it" Hiroyuki said smiling wide as he was caressing his body, squeezing his chest.

Akihiko could tell Hiroyuki was turned on with just looking at him.
  "We have work tomorrow " he said frowning.

Hiroyuki kissed his shoulder and said sighing,
  "I know, that's why I'm not doing anything harsh. I hope your body is getting better".

"I don't know how to make it up to you" Hiroyuki said softly and gently touched his chest.

Akihiko felt a faint pain from it as it was still healing" Akihiko turned silent as he stared down and had his own thoughts.

Hiroyuki noticed something was odd when Akihiko turned silent and barely had any expression.
  Hiroyuki pulled away from him and turned him around.
"Hey what's wrong?" He said softly and touched Akihiko's cheek.