19 The Cigarette

"It suits you" Hiroyuki said with his twinkling eyes, on the bed smoking and was topless.
   He looked at Akihiko who was wearing the sky blue silk pyjamas. It was a perfect fit.

With Akihiko's light coloured and soft skin, his brown hair and his devil horns. It looked so perfect on him, Hiroyuki was stunned.

Akihiko pursed his lips and blushed. He felt shy when Hiroyuki looked at him in adoration.
   "Even I've never bought pyjamas for myself yknow" he said. It was his first time wearing such clothing. It felt soft and weird for him.

"You should stop buying me clothes and buy more clothes for yourself" Akihiko said looking at Hiroyuki's broad bare shoulders. Hiroyuki always sleeps topless, Akihiko got used to it.
   He walked towards the bed and sat down on his
side.

Hiroyuki smiled as he blew out a cloud of
smoke.
   "Its not that I don't have clothes, I feel more comfortable sleeping topless. Its a habit" he said.

"Just like how its a habit for you to smoke in bed"Akihiko said and raised an eyebrow as he rested his back on the bed's headboard.

"Yea something like that" Hiroyuki said looking at him and smiled.
    "Although...I have never seen you smoke before" He said and took a drag. He was curious to see him smoke.
He knows Akihiko smokes but he never saw him smoking.

"I only smoke when I'm mad or stressed" Akihiko replied simply.

Hiroyuki suddenly turned around and faced Akihiko. He said smiling,
   "You seemed pretty stressed with me. Don't you want some?".
He suddenly turned the cigarette towards his lips and smiled.

Akihiko looked at him furrowing his eyebrows. He didn't know why Hiroyuki wanted him to smoke. He must've wanted to see how he smokes. It wasn't such a big deal to him.
   Akihiko parted his lips slightly and let Hiroyuki put it in between his lips. He took it in and breathed it out softy as Hiroyuki let go of the cigarette.

Hiroyuki stared at his face as Akihiko held the cigarette in between his fingers so elegantly.
   He smoked it and looked so calm.
He looked so hot, it made Hiroyuki melt. He had never been so attracted watching someone smoke.

Akihiko kept on smoking and looked at Hiroyuki who was staring at him. He blew out a cloud of smoke softly to his face.
   "You want some?" He asked raising an eyebrow. Hiroyuki looked so fascinated.

Hiroyuki suddenly touched his chin and said softly,
  "Only from your lips".

Akihiko took another drag and turned back to him.

Hiroyuki came in and kissed his lips with their mouths opened. Akihiko breathed out the cigarette smoke in his mouth.

They kissed deeply as their mouths tasted bitter but they didn't mind.
   It still felt and tasted good. Hiroyuki cupped his cheeks and kissed him deeply. He licked his tongue and tasted the bitter smoke taste. He suffocated Akihiko and did him rough.

Akihiko let him do what he wanted as he had his eyes closed and held onto the cigarette.
"Mmh ngh" Akihiko made sounds as Hiroyuki was kissing him desperately.

Hiroyuki squeezed his jaw and kissed him deeper. He was addicted.
  He pushed him and made him lay on the bed. He grabbed the cigarette from his hand and crushed it easily. He threw it off the bed and continued kissing him without a care.

"Mmh ngh ha" Hiroyuki breathed hard as he sucked on his tongue. He made Akihiko breathed hard and hold onto him tightly.
   It felt so satisfying to kiss him. Seeing him smoke so sexily earlier made him aroused.

Hiroyuki slowly stopped and pulled away from his lips.

They both breathed hard as their lips were inches away and their tongues were hanging out.