98 The Memory

"Good evening Kurose, working hard I see?"

Akihiko picked up his head and looked away from his laptop. He saw the devil. Red haired, brown eyes with a cheeky but handsome face.
  His name was Seichi and he worked at the same company.

Just seeing him made Akihiko's mood worse. It was clear Akihiko hated him.

"What do you want" Akihiko said coldly and looked back at his laptop. He continued to type and do his work.

"So harsh.....I just wanted to invite you to lunch. You need to eat something yknow" Seichi said smiling and put his hands on Akihiko's office table.

"I'll eat when I want to" Akihiko said rejecting his invite.

"You're so rough....its cute" Seichi said smirking as he stared at him.

Akihiko looked at him furiously.
  "Know your fucking limit. Get lost" he said angrily. He could not hold back his anger anymore.

"Oh wow, chill. I was just joking around" Seichi said chuckling and backed up.
  "Even though we've been friends for quite awhile youre still so rough huh" he said raising an eyebrow and put his hands on his hips.

"You and I are not friends. We are co workers, nothing more" Akihiko said feeling annoyed.

"Co workers don't kiss each other on the lips do they?" Seichi asked smirking and looking away.

Akihiko stopped doing his work and looked at him furiously when he brought it up.
  "It was an accident. I fell onto you. We didn't actually kiss you idiot. Do I need to tell you a million times to make you understand?!" he said angrily.

"Okay okay fine. I was just trying to let loose a little damn" Seichi said feeling worried and stopped.
  "Sorry if I made you mad...." he said smiling faintly.

Akihiko pursed his lips and looked away. He honestly really hated him and his stupid jokes but when someone genuinely apologises he can't help but to calm down a little.
  "Whatever.....I'm doing my work. Don't disturb me" he said.

"Oh um......since you don't wanna go out for lunch together I might as well just tell you what I wanna talk about at lunch. I wanted to invite you to drink at my place" Seichi said smiling.

Akihiko's eyebrows furrowed instantly.
Does this guy doesn't get a hint that I fucking hate him? What does he think he wants to do to me now??? Like I'd go to your stupid drinK?!
He thought.

"We are all going. Misaki, Yuma Mako, Furou and the others so don't worry. I'm not gonna do anything bad to you. Its just a drink with the co workers really!" Seichi said quickly.

Akihiko raised his eyebrows and his expression softened a little when he heard Mako's name.
  He haven't seen Mako in awhile since she was busy with outstation work and she seemed tired. Somehow Mako seemed down these past few weeks and they barely talked.

They did not fight or anything but Mako just seemed a bit down. It worried him a little.

"Mako would be happy if you joined. She said it would be nice to spend some time together with you since she has been busy" Seichi said and raised his eyebrows.

"I'll see if I can go..." Akihiko said softly.

"Ahh come on~ Don't act so busy" Seichi said smirking.

"Get the fuck away from my table" Akihiko said furiously and was getting real annoyed with him.

Suddenly someone came through the door and said with her sweet soft voice,
  " Kurose san~ I brought your tea!".