75 The Ringing

Akihiko touched Hiroyuki's sweaty cheek. He could feel him shaking badly and he was burning up

Hiroyuki— What is happening to you.
Akihiko thought as he stared at Hiroyuki's face.

Suddenly his own eyes turned white.
I could fix this.
He thought.

Suddenly he closed his eyes shut and pulled away from Hiroyuki.
No no...don't.
He told himself. He took a moment before opening back his eyes.

Hes just having a fever.....
Akihiko thought and pursed his lips and looked at Hiroyuki.

Hiroyuki's body temperature was so high, he could feel it. His body was still shaking and he started to sweat

He must be sick....he slept right after dinner and even slept after lunch. He must've been lacking sleep and got a fever
He thought.

Plus he has been starving himself and smoking. That must affect him in a way...right?
He thought and frowned. He tried to convince himself.

It seemed pretty bad. He had never seen Hiroyuki getting sick before so it worries him and it worries him more that if it wasn't just a fever.
He was getting anxious.

Akihiko, he's just sick. It's impossible if it was anything else, Who would've want to hurt him?
Akihiko thought positively and breathed out. He tried to calm himself down.

Akihiko got out of the bed and went straight to the drawers. He took a napkin and went to wet it in the bathroom
Let's just cool down his body...
It was the least he could do. Even though his body was aching, he didn't mind at all. He was more worried about Hiroyuki. He walked into the bathroom and went to the sink.

He seemed just fine earlier.... though he did seem pretty tired.
Akihiko thought as he squeezed the water from the napkin. He took the small bowl that he put in soap usually and put the soap bar out. He rinsed it and filled it halfwith tap water.

He went out of the bathroom with the damped napkin and a bowl of tap water. He walked straight towards Hiroyuki's side of the bed. He put the bowl on the table lamp and sat down beside Hiroyuki on the side of the
bed.

He pushed back Hiroyuki's hair and put the napkin on his forehead. Hiroyuki flinched and groaned a little.
Akihiko pursed his lips. He seemed like he was really in pain somehow. He gently wiped his face, trying to cool him down but with every touch he made, Hiroyuki seemed to be in pain.

Just for a while more Yuki... he thought
Akihiko touched Hiroyuki's neck, more gently. Surely it was gonna be hot. He took the napkin and decided to gently wet his body a little.

He wiped his neck gently and tried to bring his temperature down. He wiped his bare shoulders and his chest.
Akihiko looked at Hiroyuki's troubled face. His face was really red, his body was burning hot.

Akihiko dipped the napkin back into the bowl and squeezed the excess water out.
Akihiko held his arm and looked at his hand shaking badly. He wiped his arm gently as he held his wrist gently.

He wiped his rough hand and fingers with the napkin. Akihiko looked at his shaking hand.
Akihiko's eyes turned white suddenly.
He instantly closed his eyes and shook his head.

Akihiko, no. He's just having a fever.
He thought.

Akihiko held his hand gently and opened his eyes slowly.
Its just a fever.
Akihiko held it and kissed his hand softly on his palm.

Suddenly Hiroyuki's hand slowly stopped shaking. Akihiko looked at Hiroyuki's face.
He seemed a little calmer now. Hiroyuki's expressions eased.