48 The Angel ii

"Mmh aah—ha haa Yuki"Akihiko moaned as he was getting a blowjob from Hiroyuki and getting fingered. He was so weak.
  "Th-ats en-nough yuki" Akihiko said with his shaking lips.

Hiroyuki licked his dick one last time and looked at Akihiko who was defeated in his blue pastel suit and was still tied up.
   "What's wrong? Are you gonna cum?" He asked smirking and pulled his fingers out.

Akihiko pursed his lips and replied,
  "Let me do you" He said.

Hiroyuki raised his eyebrows in surprise. He blinked his eyes. He replied,
  "Y-you don't have to you k-".

"I want to" Akihiko said frowning with his teary eyes.

Hiroyuki felt more surprised. He was more than glad to let him. He smirked and suddenly sat up straight.
  Akihiko could clearly see Hiroyuki was hard down there.

"Are you sure you want to Aki? You're tied up yknow" Hiroyuki said and slowly pulled down his own pants. He felt kinda bad.

"I can still do you" Akihiko said frowning.
Hiroyuki smiled.
"Thats cute" he said and took off his pants. Hiroyuki held his shirt up and took it off.

Akihiko looked at his hard dick. He forgot how big it was. He swallowed his saliva , bracing himself. He wasn't used to doing blow jobs but he still wanted to do it.
Hiroyuki got closer to him and put his dick near Akihiko's mouth. He was completely naked. He held his dick and put it on Akihiko's lips.
"Is this position okay for you ne Aki?" He asked smiling.

Akihiko looked up at him as he was tied up. It was the only decent position to do it, he thought.
Akihiko licked Hiroyuki's tip and made Hiroyuki shudder. Akihiko licked his dick little by little and made Hiroyuki weak.
He opened his mouth and put Hiroyuki's dick inside his mouth. He desperately sucked on his tip.

"Mmh aah haa" Hiroyuki moaned softly feeling good. He bended down and held down Akihiko's tied wrists.
It felt so good getting his dick sucked. Akihiko's small and warm mouth was making him feel so aroused. Hiroyuki slowly put in his dick deeper in his mouth.

Akihiko felt it going in his mouth deeper. It was painful but he didn't want to push him away. He was suffocating.
"Aah ha haa" Hiroyuki moaned and pulled out a little, relieving Akihiko a little. He put it back in slowly.

Akihiko held back his cough and tears. He struggled to suck his dick. He tried his best to do him good.
"Mmh ha—haa Aki" Hiroyuki moaned softly feeling so good. He slowly put it in deeper.

Akihiko felt it slowly going deeper and reaching his throat. His legs moved as he suffocated and couldn't breathe. He shed a tear as it was painful but it was so pleasurable for Hiroyuki. Akihiko held back his pain and
let Hiroyuki did as he pleased.

"Aah~ haa—haa Akihiko" Hiroyuki moaned and felt satisfied to put his dick deep in him.He held his hands down as he felt Akihiko struggling.
He saw Akihiko's face turning red and he was struggling so badly.

Hiroyuki pulled out and let him breathe. Akihiko coughed and cried out tears. His throat was hurting like hell.

Hiroyuki pulled away and touched his cheek.
He wiped his lips and asked,
"You okay?".

Akihiko swallowed his saliva and nodded quickly.
"Y-yes" he said.
Despite it being painful, it still felt good.

"You sure?" Hiroyuki asked feeling worried and guilty.
Akihiko looked up at him seriously,
"Yes— Hiroyuki" he said.

Hiroyuki frowned.
"That's enough for now. Thank you Aki, you did very good " He said and kissed Akihiko's lips sweetly.

Akihiko frowned and felt bad. He wanted to do more. He wanted to give Hiroyuki more. He felt useless.
Hiroyuki could do him so good, but he fails almost immediately. He felt disappointed and embarrassed with himself.