58 The Ramen

"I can't believe we had sex on the sofa, right next to the window, right after you fought with your brother" Akihiko said as he was dazing out. It was dark now, they should've turned on the lights.

"Don't mention the last part" Hiroyuki said and hugged him tight as Akihiko was laying on top of him.

Akihiko closed his eyes and said softly,
"Sorry...". He returned his embrace and closed his eyes sighing. He didn't mean to trigger him or anything.

They were both covered in cum and sweat. It was so sticky and uncomfortable but it felt nice being in each others arms.
They fucked way more than they intended too. They blame themselves for it. Hiroyuki was surprised Akihiko didn't faint.

But to be true Akihiko was feeling so tired. He was about to fall asleep any minute.

"Its okay....You're not tired?" Hiroyuki asked and touched his cheek.

"I am drained—I...I'm gonna fall asleep any moment but I'm so hungry" Akihiko said frowning and had his eyes closed. His legs were starting to get cold.

Hiroyuki just realised that they were both hungry. They both just got back from work.
"I'm sorry..... I'll cook something for us okay?" Hiroyuki's said and kissed his cheek.

"Is instant ramen okay?" He asked. He didn't like instant food but they were both so hungry. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Akihiko stayed silent and didn't reply nor moved.

Hiroyuki pulled back slightly and looked at him. He had fallen asleep. It was that quick. He must've been really drained out.

"Poor devil" Hiroyuki said softly under his breath and pulled away from him. He sat up and stared down at Akihiko who was now sleeping.
  Hiroyuki looked at his body. His skin was pale and clean but the bites he left on him earlier really stand out. He just couldn't resist biting him. It was impossible.

He touched his tummy and could tell he was hungry. He felt at fault. He wanted to cook something for him but
Akihiko had fallen asleep. He didn't want to wake him up.

Suddenly he heard Akihiko's stomach growling.
  Hiroyuki felt guiltier now. He picked him up gently and carried him to the bed. He was determined to cook for him now. He didn't care if he needed to wake Akihiko up. He wasn't letting his only love be hungry.

I'M SORRY AKI ITS MY FAULT YOU'RE HUNGRY, I'LL MAKE SURE YOU'LL NEVER BE HUNGRY AGAIN.
  He thought and frowned feeling guilty.
He hated the thought of Akihiko being hungry, even more because of him.

..

"Akihiko"

"Akihiko, wake up "

Akihiko heard a soft voice calling out to him. He smelled something savoury, something salty, something familiar but haven't smelled in a long time. His sleep got disturbed by the scent of food.
  He slowly opened his eyes and saw Hiroyuki in the dimly lit room, only the table lamp was lighting up the room. He was under the blankets and Hiroyuki was sitting beside him with a bowl of what he thinks is ramen from the smell of it.

He furrowed his eyebrows and looked at Hiroyuki oddly. He sat up slowly as he looked at him weirdly as he was still trying to make sense what was happening.

Hiroyuki said softly,
  "I didn't want to disturb you sleeping but I know you're starving so here's some instant ramen".

"Its not that good but—I didn't want you to be sleeping in hunger" Hiroyuki said softly and frowned as he gave him the bowl of ramen. He thought it'd be easier if he eat it himself rather than he spoon feed him.