57 The Window

The wind chime rang softly as the soft wind came through the window It filled up the silence between them.

Hiroyuki was still in Akihiko's arms and on his chest, holding him close. His halo was dimly lit and his wings could barely be seen.

"Akihiko" Hiroyuki said softly as his head was on Akihiko's chest. The sun was setting as they were sitting by the window.
  "I'm sorry I didn't tell you about him sooner" he said and pursed his lips

"Its okay— I understand why" Akihiko said softly and stroked him gently.

"I just—can't believe he could come to me and even more, to you, just to tell me to break up with you " Hiroyuki said feeling pissed off.
  "He's just the same as he was alive" He said sighing.

Akihiko shut his lips and let him have his time.

"He was.....never there for me when I was alive. He is always so busy with his life" Hiroyuki said .
  "He never cared for me and got the attention from my family" he said.

"I never really cared because I never loved any of them. I didn't hate anyone back then, not even him" Hiroyuki said.
  "But when he came to me so suddenly and asked me to break up with you" he said.

"I just—got so mad " He said .
  "I never disturbed his life even once. I never held any grudges with him for abandoning me when I was alive. I never even felt offended when he didn't even once visited
me when he became an angel " he said.

"I never wanted to mess with his life but he dared to disturb mine?" Hiroyuki said furiously.
  "I just feel like crushing his skull and breaking all of his bones" he said and grunted.

Akihiko pursed his lips and pat his back.
  "I understand" he said.

"I'm sorry...I shouldn't have tried to help you fix your relationship with him. I should've considered your feelings and asked first" Akihiko said softly.

"No, it wasn't your fault. I didn't tell you anything, it was my fault for keeping it a secret" Hiroyuki said and pulled away from him frowning.
   "I promise you I will never hide anything from you again. I'll tell you everything you want to know" he said seriously.

Akihiko stared at Hiroyuki's hopeful eyes.
  That was exactly what he wanted.
He smiled a little and cupped his cheeks. He leaned in slightly and kissed his lips gently.

Hiroyuki returned his kiss and kissed him back softly. It felt warm. It felt nice.
  Akihiko slowly leaned onto his chest and slowly made him lean back on the wall as they kissed. He tasted the cigarette in his mouth but didn't mind it at all.

Slowly they stopped and stared into each other's eyes.

"Hiroyuki" Akihiko said softly as he held his shirt and their lips were inches away.
  "You'd do anything for me—right?" He asked.

"I'd do everything for you, Aki" Hiroyuki replied and stroked his cheek gently.

Akihiko smiled.
  He opened his lips slightly and kissed him again. Hiroyuki returned his kiss willingly.

Akihiko parted his lips from him and stared in his eyes. There was a moment of silence between them, They both stared at each other silently.

Suddenly Akihiko spoke up.
"If I ask you to kill your brother, would you do it" he asked.

"Yes" Hiroyuki said without hesitation and smiled.

Akihiko smiled wide and kissed him again lovingly. He kissed him with his tongue and held onto his shirt tightly.
  Hiroyuki cupped his cheeks and kissed him deeply, tasting his saliva as he got pushed against the wall gently.