39 The Tail

Hiroyuki kissed his lips and held both of his hands gently. Akihiko closed his eyes and kissed him back with his tongue as he was getting pinned down on the sofa by Hiroyuki.
  He felt Hiroyuki slowly put his hands together, holding his wrists. Suddenly he felt his wrists getting locked.

He opened his eyes wide instantly and saw Hiroyuki's blue eyes and he was smiling wide.

Akihiko looked at him blankly.
   "Did you seriously locked my hands together" He asked.

Hiroyuki's blue eyes turned back to brown and he smiled as Akihiko was tied up.
"Yes I did. It is a punishment after all " he said happily.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS" Akihiko exclaimed and looked up at him with disbelief.

Hiroyuki smirked and held his wrists down.
"You did say to punish you too so" He said.

"I WAS JUST KIDDING! Why did you take it seriously?!" Akihiko shrieked as he felt scared all of the sudden. He hadn't been tied up by him for so long.

"Because you slapped me in the face and said you hated me" Hiroyuki said monotonously and expressionlessly. He pressed on his wrists tightly making Akihiko feel more scared.

Akihiko panicked,
"L-like you don't know how I am!" He said.

"I know—that's why I'm turned on" Hiroyuki said smiling and touched his chin. He stroked his cheek gently as he kept on smiling.
"And I know you like getting tied up by me— thats why I tied you up" he said smiling wide. He sat up as he was in between Akihiko's legs.

"When have I ever said that" Akihiko said frowning.

"You don't need to say it—I can tell" Hiroyuki said smiling and suddenly reached out for his tail. He touched it and made Akihiko shudder.

"Y—you are not play-ying with my tail" Akihiko said blushing and looked at him angrily.

Hiroyuki smirked and opened his mouth a little.
"Oh I am....and you can't do anything to stop
me" he said and suddenly licked his tail sexually.

It weakened Akihiko instantly. He breathed hard and felt his heart thumping out of his chest. He felt his warm and wet tongue licking his tail.
"Bastard" Akihiko said under his breath. He had always been weak at his tail. He hated it. His legs and hands get so shaky.

Hiroyuki put the spade shaped tail in his mouth fully and sucked on it as he watched Akihiko turning weaker.
Akihiko moaned softly as his hand and legs moved desperately.
"Mmh ah—haa ha yu—ki" he moaned and looked at Hiroyuki with his barely opened eyes,

Hiroyuki bit on his tail and made him flinch. He likes to tease him a lot. He looks so cute underneath him
He held his tail tighter as it was moving around a lot.

"Lets see how you'd like it if I put it down my throat" He said smirking.

Akihiko looked at him feeling surprised and blushed even more.
"N—no! No" He said startling as he couldn't do anything.

Hiroyuki put it in deeper and felt it going down his throat slightly. It felt good having it in his mouth. It was just like sucking his dick.

"Aah~ haa ha yu—ki" Akihiko moaned loudly as his feet held onto the sofa tightly. He felt hopeless with his tied hands.
He felt Hiroyuki's warm mouth and he felt his tail was deep inside. It felt good. It was so warm.

Hiroyuki pulled it out and licked on it as he looked at Akihiko. He smirked as he saw Akihiko's pleasured face. It made him want to do so much worse.
"You're really weak with your tail huh? Are other devils as sensitive?" He asked smirking and licked it teasingly.