78 The Ringing iii

Hiroyuki took a sip from his hot tea as he was looking at his phone. He needed to help out his company. He really left a lot of problems for them, he was sure about it.

He read all the messages that were piled up. He haven't opened his phone until then. It was logical that his workers would try and reach him

I'm just glad Fukushima helped out.....he's barely working anymore.
  He thought and laid back on the couch. His assistant told him that Fukushima helped out but not much. It was better than nothing.

There were a lot of things that happened while he was away. He needed to go to work tomorrow. It was getting busy, just like Akihiko said.
  It is usually that way. If Akihiko's company is busy, then the Seven Silver's would be busy as well. It is because they are working on a big project together. It was taking forever to finish but the outcome would be worth it.

Akihiko was doing his work in his office, he didn't want to disturb him so he sat at the living room.

Hiroyuki looked at his cup of tea and thought,
Should I make some coffee for Akihiko?

Hethought again,
But that'll make him harder to fall asleep.
Akihiko doesn't drink tea so he didn't really know what to serve him. They don't have chocolate drinks either.

He kept on drinking his tea as he tried to catch up with work.

Time passed by and before he knew it, it was almost 12 a.m. He was surprised Akihiko haven't finished his work yet. Usually Akihiko would come out and invite him to sleep.
Guess there's a lot of work.
He thought and got up. He went to the kitchen and washed his clear see through blue mug. It was a pretty mug. Hiroyuki liked it but it was Akihiko's. Though Akihiko didn't mind him using it.

He dried his hands with the napkin and took his phone with him before going to Akihiko's office.

He peeked through the door that was opened ajar and saw Akihiko was writing something down on his notebook. The laptop was opened and papers were scattered everywhere on his table. He seemed tensed and serious.
Though seeing him that serious was really attractive to Hiroyuki. He opened the door slowly and walked
inside, approaching him.

Akihiko glanced at him and continued writing.
Hiroyuki stood beside him and leaned closer to him.
"Hey baby you're alright?" Hiroyuki asked softly as he pat his head gently. He looked at his messy table. There was a lot of things going on indeed. No wonder he was stressed out.

Akihiko sighed stressfully and frowned.
"Yea....just a little more. You should go to bed. I'll be there in a few minutes" He said calmly. He felt a little better seeing Hiroyuki.

Hiroyuki wanted to wait for him but the last time he tried to, Akihiko threw him out as the reason for it is that Hiroyuki is distracting.
He learned to leave Akihiko alone while he works.
"Okay then. If you're not back in 5 minutes, I'll carry your ass to bed" Hiroyuki said smiling.

Akihiko looked up at him blushing a little.
"Fine" he said softly and rolled his eyes.

Hiroyuki pat his head gently as he smiled. He walked out of his office, leaving him alone. It was better that way. He was kinda worried that Akihiko is gonna sleep late but there was no point in trying to stop him.

Hiroyuki left the door opened slightly and went to the bedroom. He yawned. He was already sleepy.

Ive been falling asleep way too much....yet I am still sleepy. Weird,
He thought. He didn't remember doing anything heavy that day at all. He opened the door, twisting the knob.

He walked into the bedroom and thought as he smiled a little,
Need to brush my teeth....but I'll wait forAki to brush together.

Ting!