28 The Words

Akihiko stared up to the angel as their lips were just inches away from each other and they stopped kissing so lovingly.
Hiroyuki stared back at Akihiko with his eyes full of love.

Akihiko suddenly cupped Hiroyuki's cheeks stared into his eyes. He looked at him with his glistening eyes and said softly,
"I don't wanna be here".

Hiroyuki's eyes turned to worry instantly. His head was filled with negatives thoughts automatically. He knew he made a mistake bringing Akihiko there.
It was his own fault. He should've taken care of him better.
Akihiko must've felt scared and didn't want to be with Hiroyuki.

Suddenly Akihiko said softly,
"I wanna go home and be together......with you".

Hiroyuki's worried eyes lit up instantly again. He smiled brightly.
    Now he understood why Akihiko didn't want to stay there. It wasn't because Akihiko didn't want to be with him. It was because he felt uncomfortable being there at the hotel.

Hiroyuki didn't feel comfortable either after what had happened. He preferred not staying there too. He felt glad Akihiko still wanted to stay with him.
"Lets go home" Hiroyuki said and kissed his cheek softly. He hugged Akihiko gently in his arms.

Akihiko blushed as his heart melted. The way Hiroyuki held him was so comforting. It felt so warm. It felt so safe.
If he could, he didn't want to let go. He didn't want Hiroyuki to let go.

Akihiko felt safe with Hiroyuki.

Only with him.

...

Akihiko walked into Hiroyuki's place and took off his shoes.
Hiroyuki closed the front door and locked it as he sighed. Akihiko looked at him as he heard him sigh so stressfully.

"I'm sorry for what had happened Aki.....my plan really turned into a disaster" Hiroyuki said with regret as he took off his shoes.

Akihiko pursed his lips as he looked at Hiroyuki. He knows Hiroyuki must've felt really bad about what had happened.

"I shouldn't have brought you there I should've been more careful" Hiroyuki said and looked at him with his guilty eyes.
  He hasn't stopped feeling guilty since it happened and he was taking all the blame.

Akihiko looked up to him and knew he wouldn't stop feeling guilty. He knows how Hiroyuki is but it was annoying him. He was fed up.
  Akihiko kissed his lips and shut his lips, surprising Hiroyuki.

Akihiko parted his lips from him as he was holding onto his blazer, looking up to him seriously.
  "If you wanna take the blame and whine all day, then do it......but take responsibility and take good care of me too you idiot" He said.

Hiroyuki fell silent.

"You said you love me....then show it" Akihiko said softly and blushed out of embarrassment.

Hiroyuki kept quiet for moment. Akihiko was right.

Hiroyuki suddenly cupped his cheeks and kissed his lips.
   He kissed Akihiko deeply and pushed him up against the wall. He opened his mouth slightly, kissing him more intimately.

Akihiko closed his eyes as he felt Hiroyuki's tongue entering his mouth.
   He tasted his saliva and felt the warmth of his tongue. It was making him breathless and his heart beat out of his chest.

Hiroyuki kissed him desperately and made them both breathe hard. He slowly went down to his neck as his hands went down to his chest.

"Mmh haa....ha—" Akihiko breathed hard as Hiroyuki kissed his neck and licked him.
  It was feeling better and better.