74 The Phone iii

Akihiko heard a soft voice humming a song. It was so subtle, he could barely hear it but it made him wake up from his slumber.

He tried to open his eyes but it was too heavy. He was still so sleepy. He smelled— cigarette smoke. He felt cold because of the air conditioning but warm because of the
thick blanket, It was already evening but it was cloudy outside.

It felt so nice being in bed. He felt like sleeping again.
The humming stopped slowly.

Ting ting

Akihiko heard the soft ringing of the wind chime. It shows that Hiroyuki had woken up and opened the window a little for the wind to come in.
He like the sound of it. It was comforting. Somehow it reminds him that Hiroyuki was there with him. He didn't have to worry about anything.

He suddenly felt Hiroyuki touching his cheek, stroking it gently.
Akihiko opened his eyes a little and saw Hiroyuki was smoking and looking outside the window, naked in bed as he was stroking Akihiko's cheek. Hiroyuki is such a beauty. It was impossible to not be attracted by him no matter how long they've been
together.

Akihiko suddenly spooned him and surprised Hiroyuki.
Hiroyuki looked at him and took a drag from his cigarette as he pat his head gently.
"Good morning baby" Hiroyuki said softly.

Akihiko blushed and felt embarrassed getting called that way. He smelled the smoke Hiroyuki was smoking and felt his warm hand playing with his hair.
"Morning..." he said softly in reply.

Hiroyuki touched his cheek and turned Akihiko's face slightly to look at him.
"How are you feeling?" He asked looking at Akihiko's adorable face. He seemed tired and sleepy that for sure.

Akihiko looked up at him with his doggie eyes.
"My body aches" he said softly.
"My back feels like it broke" He said and closed his eyes.

Hiroyuki frowned and looked down on him. He panicked and quickly turned his body towards him.
"Oh no.....I'm sorry? I lost control" he said and touched his precious cheeks.

"I should've held myself back....I'm sorry Aki, I promise I'll take good care of you today" He said and frowned.

Akihiko opened his eyes and saw Hiroyuki's guilty eyes looking down on him. He found it adorable that he was worried.

"Its fine" Akihiko said softly smiling a little.
"I wanted you to be rough. I told you to be mad after all didn't I?" He said.

Hiroyuki's expression eased a little but he was still concerned. Who wouldn't be?
He did him so roughly and so long. His body was covered in bites and hickeys. He even pulled his hair and choked him. It was no surprise if his body hurts like hell.

"I'm still gonna take care of you" Hiroyuki said seriously.

"Of course you are going to, you idiot.....now give me some" Akihiko suddenly said looking at Hiroyuki.

Hiroyuki looked at him blankly and slowly leaned closer to him, closing his eyes.
Akihiko blushed and squealed as he pushed his face away,
"Not you! Your cigarette you idiot!".

"Oh!" Hiroyuki said realising and giggled. He felt embarrassed. He was weirded out too.
He put the cigarette between Akihiko's lips and let him take a drag out of it. Hiroyuki watched as he took it in and blew it out softly.

Akihiko took the cigarette and held it between his fingers. He saw the marks on his arm and it reminded him of what happened after he almost pass out.

..

"Aah! Ha-haay-yuki no"Akihiko moaned softly as he was biting on his nipple. Hiroyuki was eating him alive.
He was half conscious, he just wanted to faint but it felt so good. Hiroyuki was biting him and licking his body lovingly.