53 The Mac and Cheese

Akihiko opened his heavy eyes slowly. He felt his body aching like hell. It was killing him. It was dark but the sun was raising up.

He opened his eyes and slowly saw Hiroyuki was sitting beside him staring down at him silently. He saw his eyes
full of regret and guilt.

Akihiko felt his own wrists were still locked even after what Hiroyuki did to him.
It made him furious. Before he could say anything, Hiroyuki cut in and said,
"I know—I messed up".

Hiroyuki averted his gaze as his head hung low.
"I always force you....to love me. I always have it my way. I know I'm selfish" he said softly
"And by tying you up, I always hope that you'll stay by my side" He said.

Akihiko's tight expression changed instantly hearing him talk.

"I can't— I can't....I just can't. I need you, I'm so scared of losing you" Hiroyuki said.
" I—love you" Hiroyuki said as his eyes glistened and looked at Akihiko.

"I know that you hate me now" Hiroyuki said with his watery eyes.
"I'm sorry" he said with his quivering voice.

Akihiko stared into his glistening doe eyes. He could feel his true feeling. It hurts
Hiroyuki averted his gaze and said,
"I know—its so easy for me to say that. I know it doesn't fix anything but that's all I could do" .

"I—I can't think of another way to keep you with me" He said shaking his head slightly.
"I don't want to lose you. I need you with me, I know I'm selfish and possessive. I know I—".

Akihiko suddenly reached out to him. Akihiko wrapped his locked arms around his neck and placed his head on his chest.
He hugged him tightly and squeezed him in his arms, not letting him go.

Hiroyuki was stunned and speechless when Akihiko suddenly held him close.
He felt Akihiko's cold hands holding onto him and he could hear his heart beating so loudly as his head was on his chest.

He felt Akihiko kissed his head gently and rested his head on his. He could feel him shaking.

"I dont hate you... Hiroyuki" Akihiko said softly with his cracking up voice.

Hiroyuki could tell Akihiko was about to cry. Listening to him saying those words made a tear fall from his eye instantly.

"I never will and that is my fault" Akihiko said softly and held him tighter.
"Because I know you love me no matter what you do to me" Akihiko said softly.

"And I love you too" Akihiko said.

Tears streamed down Hiroyuki's cheeks like raindrops. He couldn't hold it back at all. He was weak.

"So don't cry anymore" Akihiko said with his shaky voice.

"I hate to see you cry" he said and held him tighter.

Hiroyuki returned his embrace and hugged him tight. He sobbed on his bare chest and became weaker.

Akihiko felt his tears wetting his chest. He felt Hiroyuki shaking badly and crying. It made himself feel like crying.
Suddenly Akihiko felt the lock on his wrists disappeared. His hands were free.

Akihiko held him closer and closed his eyes shut. He let Hiroyuki cry out his feelings and comforted him.

Hiroyuki felt so weak but so relieved in Akihiko's arms. He was glad that Akihiko forgave him, he was glad that. Akihiko still accepted him even after what he did.

He was blessed. He truly was.

He didn't deserve Akihiko, but he still needed him.
He really didn't deserve the devil but he needed him.