62 The Name

Azusa was flipping through the documents she was handed over earlier from her boss, Hiroyuki. She didn't mind that he once threatened her to tear her wings off and fire her.

Things have been quite okay with him lately. She wondered why the sudden change. She expected he'd ignore her after what she did and fired her, but he didn't It was odd.
  Hiroyuki rarely talks to her so that's the same as before. Its her that is always so nosy about his business.

Suddenly, her eye caught something off. She looked up and saw the devil. Literally.
  Akihiko Kurose. The person she hated the most, walking pass her without even looking at her.
"What are you doing here" Azusa asked looking at Akihiko furiously.

Akihiko looked down on her and furrowed his eyebrows as his hands were in his pockets He didn't know why she was making such a big deal about it.
This girl should be thanking me for not letting Hiroyuki fire her if it was not because I didn't want people to be suspicious I would've told Hiroyuki to tear her wings apart.

"I'm seeing your boss, not you" he said simply.
  Akihiko walked pass her without a care and walked straight to the office.

"Hey! You can't just go in there" She said and got up from her chair. She chased him from behind and wanted to stop him

Akihiko turned back and smirked at her,
  "Oh really?" he said as he walked into the office room.
He slammed the door right in front of her face.

Azusa grunted and felt pissed off.
"Devils have no manners!" She squealed out of anger.

Akihiko snickered and felt satisfied to be able to make her mad. Serves her right for being so noisy.
She really should be grateful. I was the reason why she still has this job.

Akihiko looked up and suddenly got a kiss from the angel. The glowing, handsome angel. It was like a kiss from the heavens.
  He saw Hiroyuki right infront of him as he was kissing him out ofthe blue. Akihiko blushed. He was shocked to see Hiroyuki and get a kiss that instant.

Hiroyuki giggled and looked at Akihiko who was blushing happily.

"H—how did you know I'm here" Akihiko said frowning It was as if Hiroyuki knew he was coming. He was kind bummed out cause he was the one who wanted to surprise him.
  "Well I heard my assistant's annoying voice shouting and I already knew—it must've been you" Hiroyuki said smiling wide.
  "She hate devils and I'm just waiting to fire her " he said rolling his eyes without a care.

"We been knew" Akihiko said raising his eyebrows. He stared at Hiroyuki's body from up to down.
  His black tousled hair was tidily combed, his smile was charming as always, his gold rimmed spectacles made him look richer with his grey shirt and white tie. He looked hot as hell with his rolled up sleeves.

"So I got off my butt and wanted to surprise you too" Hiroyuki said happily explained what happened. Akihiko could see how his plan backfired.

"Anyway—what are you doing here? Is it about work? Did they send you here? Or did you come here to see me? Did you miss me?" Hiroyuki asked quickly and got closer to him.

Akihiko frowned and found Hiroyuki was oddly energetic. He was talking way too quickly.
  "Wh—why are you talking so quickly" he asked feeling worried.

"I guess I'm just really excited and happy because you haven't come here for quite sometime" Hiroyuki said with his bright halo. He was happy for sure.

Akihiko blushed and frowned as he looked down. To be honest he didn't really know why he came either. Its not that he didn't want to, he just didn't want things to get worse there.
  Even more after what happened between them and Fukushima. He also didn't want people to suspect anything between him and Hiroyuki.