46 - Pretty good at playing him

???'s POV

I sighed. It had been over a week since I was able to interfere with Deku. My fault, I chose to ignore him, and the League was gonna hurt me for that.

I chuckled softly to myself. They already took my dad, I didn't have anything to lose.

Why am I working for the League of Villains? I ask myself every day, anf remind myself every time; the heroes took my mom, but the heroes can't force me to do anything, and I'm already too deep as it is.

I actually like Deku. He's a good person, but far too naive. Too bad I had to ruin his little relationship with Bakugo.

Ugh...I didn't completely destroy it, but I had a hand in damaging it.

That wasn't super a part of the plan, that was mainly for my own enjoyment, and for a few personal reasons.

I smiled and leaned back in my chair, the dial tone finally stopping.

"It's you. What do you want?" Shigaraki snapped. I wrinkled my nose.

"Oh...you. Damn, what happened to Toga? Normally she answers the phone."

He sighed. "She's disappeared for the night, and left her damn phone here. I figures you'd be calling for a good reason, so I picked up."

Normally I would call Shigaraki directly, but whenever I just wanna have some fun I call the little blonde girl. Don't get the wrong idea, I don't like her or do anything like that with her. We just go shoplifting or occasionally kill someone the League needs killed.

I'm in love with someone already. I don't like girls. Ah, they trust and like me a lot, it's gonna be rough when they find out about the things I do behind everyone's backs.

"Well, while I have you here I might as well mention Deku has come back from the hospital. He's fully recovered. I know what all of your twisted little brains want, should I act?"

"Already? Thought it would take a bit longer." He growled in his raspy voice. "We're nowhere near ready, you know that. Just...act normal and forget about the plan until we call you."

"Ugh...I'm only in here to be your spy. Do you know how difficult it is to have to train to be a hero and take classes? I don't even want any of it."

"Yeah, well Toga was going to be the infiltrator originally but she got fucking seen, and she could never pass for a hero. Be grateful, at least after this you'll get your pay and spot in the League."

I smirked. "So I just have to act like a normal teenager?"

"That's what I said, dumbass."

"Heh, ok. Bye." I hung up and threw my phone on my bed.

I know they said it would take months, possibly years for the plan to carry out. Don't ask me why, the League is either extremely patient or extremely stupid. I was only told half the plan so I can't judge too much.

I had to leave Deku alone for now, but I knew later I would be clues back in.

I also learned that there are certain people who might hate Deku enough to help us out.

"Hey, are you feeling better?"

I turned and smiled at the guy in the doorway. "Yeah. I'll be there in just a second."

Deku can live in peace for now. Someday, I know I'll be the reason for his and the hero society's death. To be honest, I don't really care.

Hope I made this confusing enough ^~^
(The rest of their date will be in the next chapter once I find motivation)

Stay hydrated and don't stress too much about online school💙
(For those of you in it)