74 - In the dark

Deku POV (Tw, needles, blood, knives)

"What the hell?!"

I started for a second, before inhaling deeply and attempting a nervous half smile at the two boys in front of me. It ended up as more of a grimace than anything, leaving me looking like I was in a great deal of pain as I made eye contact with the red head.

"Ah, Kirishima. Sorry, you just scared me." I said, not able to muster a cheeky smile.

The corners of my mouth felt like they were being pulled down harshly, leaving me completely unable to smile or anything of the sort.

Hands shaking, I ran my fingers through my hair, trying to cover my face with my arms. I didn't know what I looked like, but I could easily guess it was pretty miserable.

"Oh, I'm sorry." He chuckled nervously, stepping away from me. "Me and Kaminari were worried that something bad might happen with you guys being alone out here in the dark, so we just wanted to check."

"Ok..." I looked between the two. Kirishima was less than an inch shorter than Bakugo, and Kaminari was my height, maybe a bit taller. Despite the not super huge height difference, the both of them standing there, and the way they watched me, it felt kinda threatening.

"Where did Bakugo go?" Kaminari asked politely, sticking his hands in his pockets and looking around.

I hesitated for a few seconds. "He went that way." I pointed in the direction I remember him going.

Kirishima gave me a quick smile before turning that direction. "I'm gonna go see him, if that's alright." He explained.

He walked off before I could protest.

Yeah, Kirishima was kind of the last person I wanted anywhere near Kacchan.

"You two got into a fight, didn't you?" Kaminari cooed sadly, walking towards me.

I tensed up immediately at the words, but let him put an arm around my shoulders and try and give me a comforting hug. I noticed his hair was tied back in a small ponytail for once, along with his bangs, making sure he had clear vision.

"Don't worry, you know Bakugo lets his anger get the best of him sometimes. He'll snap out of it, I'm sure." He assured me, smiling.

It felt like my chest was shaking from how hard my heart was beating and how much it hurt.

My vision blurred a little as my head spun, and I stumbled a little, letting Kaminari grab me by the shoulders to steady me.

"Midoriya, are you ok?" He asked. I couldn't see his face, or my own, but I could guess I looked pretty bad.

"No..." I mumbled throuth tears, covering my mouth with one hand in an attempt to stifle the choked sounds of misery I made. Kaminari hesitated before grabbing me by the arm.

"Y'know, I know something that might make you feel better." He said, his eyes lighting up. Before I could ask, he was pulling me quickly out of the alley, past the restraunt and past buildings. My feet moved clumsily to keep up.

I tried to open my eyes wider to see my surroundings, but the area he had brought me to was poorly lit and surrounded by tall buildings. I barely got a glance back, where I saw the restraunt get farther and farther away.

My shoulder hit the side of a fence harshly, then he stopped, letting go of me and taking a step back so I could recover.

"The hell?" I mumbled, wiping my eyes and looking around. He dragged me to a single patch of dead grass surrounding train tracks. There were large crates all around us, probably holding different supplies to be shipped off, and some just left there empty.