58 - My Love

Say a word about me republishing this and I'll bite you.

Deku POV

I was going to have to drag Kacchan down to my mom's apartment on the night I had promised, because that idiot forgot about his promise and claimed he wasn't going. He gave in when I had him drag me around everywhere with my arms wrapped around his neck. He didn't try to pry me off.

"Kacchan!" I drawled as the tips of my feet dragged across the floor. He growled and turned sharply around, attempting to throw me off of him.

"You clingy little shit." He muttered.

"We have to leave in ten minutes, if you don't get ready in that time then I swear I'll kick out your knees and launch you there!" I smiled sweetly when he turned to look at me.

"Ready for what?!"

"We have to babysit!"

"I'm not a fucking babysitter!" He protested.

"Well you promised you would help me." I snapped, and finally let go of him. I got on the ground and glared at him. "I cannot watch Izumi all night on my own."

"You seem like you can."

"Well, I might be able to, but you still promised. Can you please just stop being a stubborn little shit and follow up on what you said you'd do?"

He rolled his eyes. "Fine. But I'm only doing this because I have nothing else to do and because Izumi is a sweetheart."

I wrapped my arms around his neck. "And because you love me?"

He glares at me, but after a few seconds he smiled. "I guess." He admitted, leaning down to give me a peck on the cheek.

***

"Izu!" My mom chirped when she saw me. I noticed her hair was messy and she looked really tired. She really needed a night off.

I ran forward to hug her. "Mom, how are you doing?"

She smiled tiredly. "I'm doing alright. Zuzu is crying less, and me and Toshi are getting more sleep."

"Zuzu?"

"We've begun calling her 'Zuzu' for a while because we wanted a nickname for her, and we already call you 'Izu'. Maybe we shouldn't have given her such a close name to yours." She laughed nervously.

I smiled. "Zuzu is a cute nickname."

All Might walked up behind her, holding Izumi in his arms. He was in his muscular form, making the little baby look even tinier. He could practically hold her in one hand, and she had her arms wrapped around his thumb happily.

She looked at me, her little mouth stretched into an awkward half smile, and an odd garbled sound left her lips. Mom smiled and picked her up, holding her close.

"Shes excited to see you." She giggled, and I leaned down to gently touch her little cheek. The little sweetheart slapped my hand and laughed, making me laugh too.

Kacchan was still standing beside me. I realized both me and mom had gotten with taller blondes. Izumi barely had any hair, but we could clearly see her bright green eyes.

She shoved one of her hands in her mouth, giggling at us. Mom was grinning even as she pulled Izumi's hand to rest on her arm instead of in her mouth.

"We're gonna be heading out now." All Might stated, wrapping an arm around Inko.

Mom carefully lifted up Izumi and helped me hold her properly. Izumi grabbed a handful of my shirt and shoved it in her mouth. I stared at her for a few seconds.